Biohazard 5: Alternative Edition Site Update

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Biohazard 5: Alternative Edition Site Update

The official site for Bio5: AE has been updated once again with an all new Japanese entry for the game, this time talking about the new costumes. Additionally, a new wallpaper featuring those costumes is now available for download.

Biohazard 5: Alternative Edition Site
    Andriasang.com (English translation)

These extras are also available as DLC if you haven't know, and Capcom have just announced the release details for them (for the Jpn version of the game).

Check out Adriasang's site for images and the details:
    Andriasang.com
    Last edited by xfactor; 02-05-2010, 08:04 PM.

Does the "Andriasang" website has the release dates wrong? or are these the release dates for Europe? Since the RE 5 Gold Website states that the DLCs are going to be release on 2/17/10 , and the other half on 3/3/10 (well for the XBOX).

Comment

^ Japan gets the DLC later, meanwhile the rest of world gets it first than the disc versions.

Comment

I can't wait for this to come out, I wish they would say who the last two characters are for mercs. Guess I'm so use to capcom giving everything away, a surprise might be nice.

Comment

The official site for Bio5: AE has been updated once again with an all new Japanese entry for the game, this time talking about the new costumes. Additionally, a new wallpaper featuring those costumes is now available for download.

Comment

Working...
          X