Gameplay Footage from "Lost in Nightmares"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gameplay Footage from "Lost in Nightmares"

Playr has posted three and a half minutes of gameplay footage from the new DLC scenario "Lost in Nightmares," set to be released next week, on YouTube. The footage shows Chris and Jill exploring the Spencer Estate and solving a few minor puzzles, with nary an enemy in sight.

Click here to watch the video.

Three things:

1. That music... ugh, thank God that isn't the in-game music.
    2. Anyone see the little nod to the door-opening sequences?
    3. Wow, great... sniper rifle just laying around for no reason...

Overall though, this looks pretty alright. Can't wait to download it!
    Last edited by Canas Renvall; 02-12-2010, 09:48 PM.

Comment

Just letting you know someone will need to mirror it for some people to see.

"This video contains content from IMG Media UK, who has blocked it in your country on copyright grounds."

Comment

OMG the mansion looks stunning in HD *cries* haha Can't wait to play it!

Here's a mirror, I uploaded the video to BiohazeTV: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cWU1K0gS8dU (HD)

Comment

saw just a bit, looks GREAT!! but I'm not watching it, I want to come really fresh

Comment

awesome
            Spoiler:

Comment

Looks good so far.

Comment

Well ... I . Tried not to watch ... But ...oh Yea I watched
                Best mansion EVER !!!!!
                Edit: If I were him , I wouldn't have known Where to go lol
                Last edited by Zero38; 02-13-2010, 02:59 AM.

Comment

That was a good video but I whish they took off that music it was anoying to hear but it felt very Nostalgia to see some of those rooms again and for the doors to open just like the old day yeah it was good.

Comment

Watched it and liked it a lot! Only six or so more days! yay!

Comment

What worries me is that while this puzzle segment might be fun to play through for the first time, it might get boring on subsequent playthroughs, when you will know where to go, where are the items to fetch etc. Especially since, from they've said, there are no enemies in this part of the game. Imagine RE1/2/3... with all the items fetching, but without enemies :|.

Comment

Mmm! Very lovely. Only skimmed through, though. I didn't want all the rooms to be spoiled. Everything looks incredible, safe to say. I just love the nostalgia. (Square crank! Door scenes!) Glad we're getting it next week, I'm really stoked to have something new to play. I stopped enjoying the main scenario in RE5 long ago from the constant replays.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr_Zombie View Post
                          What worries me is that while this puzzle segment might be fun to play through for the first time, it might get boring on subsequent playthroughs, when you will know where to go, where are the items to fetch etc. Especially since, from they've said, there are no enemies in this part of the game. Imagine RE1/2/3... with all the items fetching, but without enemies :|.
                          Actually , You will face enemies in all parts of LIN Except this part , the first one

Comment

Originally posted by Mr_Zombie View Post
                            What worries me is that while this puzzle segment might be fun to play through for the first time, it might get boring on subsequent playthroughs, when you will know where to go, where are the items to fetch etc.
                            You mean like ALL of Chapter 4 in RE5? I swear, that Ruins segment is awful. Whenever I go through a playthrough of RE5, we blow through the first three chapters and then get to the Ruins and get all the steam taken out of us. Shit is just plain annoying.

As for this gameplay footage, I'm not watching it. I learned my lesson with how Capcom spoiled most of RE5 pre-release.
                            Last edited by Vector; 02-13-2010, 12:01 PM.

Comment

Dear God...such beauty, such nostalgia. This is what RE5 should have been (even though I still quite like the RE5 that I got).

I can see myself playing this episode over-and-over again.

Originally posted by ChrisRedfield29 View Post
                              You mean like ALL of Chapter 4 in RE5? I swear, that Ruins segment is awful.
                              Damn straight, hippy. The Ndesu level and the ruins levels ruin (pun intended) the pacing of RE5. Those areas feel like a chore.
                              Last edited by Jill's Boob; 02-13-2010, 12:31 PM. Reason: grammar fix

Comment

Working...
                              X