Resident Evil 4 Mobile Edition "For The Beginners" On Iphone

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Stars1356 View Post
    Capcom how you love porting games over and over, please give us a real portable game.
    Degeneration?

Comment

At least we all agree that it is pathetic. I can see Capcom's next mobile phone game right now:

Resident Evil 5 Gold Mobile Phone Alternative Edition for People Who Are Tired of Resident Evil 5
      My YouTube Channel - www.youtube.com/user/RetroRain2
      ROM Hacking Forum - acmlm.kafuka.org

Comment

How is it pathetic? What's pathetic is that it still needs explaining to people that franchises will always get milked because these companies nine times out of ten are about making money, not pleasing their customers.

Resident Evil is a beast now, there'll be a demand in some quarters for the franchise on the move, and Resident Evil 4: Touch Edition fits the bill...just (only let down by controls). Failing that, there's still Degeneration on the App Store as well.

But personally, as firmly in the RE4 HD camp as i am...i really don't see an episodic release of an iPod game being all that much for people to get worked up about.

Comment

Originally posted by Stu View Post
          Degeneration?
          I was thinking more about the RE Portable that was announced for PSP but I'm not going to hold my breath for that.

Comment

Yeah i've given up on that one myself, can't see it happening.

Comment

How is it pathetic? What's pathetic is that it still needs explaining to people that franchises will always get milked because these companies nine times out of ten are about making money, not pleasing their customers.

Resident Evil is a beast now, there'll be a demand in some quarters for the franchise on the move, and Resident Evil 4: Touch Edition fits the bill...just (only let down by controls). Failing that, there's still Degeneration on the App Store as well.

But personally, as firmly in the RE4 HD camp as i am...i really don't see an episodic release of an iPod game being all that much for people to get worked up about.
              Yeah ... no one ACTUALLY HAS TO BUY IT and nobody is forced to buy it ...

Comment

I'm talking about the fact that it is pathetic HOW MUCH Capcom is milking RE4. You don't have to tell me something I already know. Of course companies will milk things, and people know it. I'm just saying that this game for beginners just screams "Milked." They should just put a subtitle on the package that says "We want your money."
                Last edited by RetroRain; 02-18-2010, 10:45 AM.

Comment

But it is a well known thing that they want your (or mine) money.
                  No one is forcing you or anyone else to buy this game. If someone will buy it, then that means the customer wanted the game.

Comment

Originally posted by Logical Operand View Post
                    They should just put a subtitle on the package that says "We want your money."
                    Evidently i did have to tell you something you apparently know, or you wouldn't have to make that sort of statement.

Of course Capcom wants money

Comment

Evidently i did have to tell you something you apparently know, or you wouldn't have to make that sort of statement.

Of course Capcom wants money
                      No you didn't have to tell me something I already knew. You think that people don't know that companies milk their products.

Originally posted by Stu
                      What's pathetic is that it still needs explaining to people that franchises will always get milked
                      There's no explaining needed. People already know that.
                      Last edited by RetroRain; 02-18-2010, 11:14 AM.

Comment

Yeah you've really only just repeated your last post there. Like i said, if you understood, you wouldn't feel the need to say "They should just put a subtitle on the package that says "We want your money." because it's so fucking obvious.

Comment

if you understood, you wouldn't feel the need to say "They should just put a subtitle on the package that says "We want your money."
                          Maybe I just felt like saying it. What's the problem?

because it's so fucking obvious.
                          It's so obvious that it shouldn't have to be explained to people that companies milk their products as you stated earlier.

Comment

Working...
                          X