• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• psn is up for RE dlc rite now in USA

Comment

• Just noticed lol

Comment

• LiN deserves a 10/10, amazing job. Now just release a new RE game like that.

Comment

• Resident Evil 5 Lost In Nightmares ($4.99)
          This is the first installment of new content for Resident Evil 5. Find out what happened to Jill at Spencer’s estate, and play as Barry Burton and Excella Gionne in The Mercenaries Reunion.
          File size: 413 MB

Resident Evil 5 Costume Pack 1 ($1.99)
          This costume pack is compatible with the original game. Show off Chris’ muscled physique with his Warrior outfit, and add a bit of elfin fantasy to Sheva with Fairy Tale. These costumes can also be used in The Mercenaries Reunion in addition to the main story.

Is the bolded text hilarious to anyone else?

Comment

• Who the hell writes those game descriptions?!

Comment

• The Xbox Live ones are kinda funny too.

From Lost in Nightmares:
              "Play as one of the unsung heroes of the original RESIDENT EVIL, Barry Burton, or step into the designer-made high heels of one of RESIDENT EVIL's newest villains, Excella Gionne."

Oh, looks like they finally changed the descriptions from the Heavy Metal Chris and Business Sheva to Warrior and Fairy Tale. They're the same as the PS3 one.

Comment

• Heartbreaking. I just unlocked ancient ruins in Mercenaries and played with Barry for the first time... Now I have to go to work...again... so there I can wait until I finish ... again. XD
                Will be playing Lost in Nightmares tonight...

Comment

Working...
                X