Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Desperate Escape now available on Xbox LIVE Marketplace

Top of the morning, everybody!

Today I'd like to point out that Character Costume Pack 2 and Desperate Escape are now available for purchase and download on the Xbox LIVE Marketplace!

Desperate Escape - 400 MS points

Costume Pack 2 - 160 MS points

Note: Thanks for the marketplace links, Stu.
    Last edited by Carnivol; 03-03-2010, 04:40 AM.

Danke danke. For some reason, they still don't show up on my local marketplace site. The non-regional links still take me to their entries, though. Odd...

Comment

God tomorow is going to be a `pain in the ass waiting for the psn to update...

Comment

Your telling me us in the UK and mostly the rest of Europe did not get the DLC until 4 in the afternoon so that was a whole day just wasted.

Comment

Yeah. PSN release is tomorrow, I believe.

Comment

Originally posted by Sephiroth View Post
            Your telling me us in the UK and mostly the rest of Europe did not get the DLC until 4 in the afternoon so that was a whole day just wasted.
            Well I have to get the US DLC from the US store, although I live in Germany (since German DLC wont work with the US game) . Sooo... last time even at 10 pm Thursday night there still was no update for me .

Comment

Seems like the achievements are borked for this one too.

Comment

I unlocked 2 achievements (Way of the warrior and Getaway) but neither of them were displayed on my 360 or xbox.com profile, so I recovered my gamertag... bad idea, now both dissapeared and the achievement count for RE5 is still locked to 65 instead of 70. wtf!

Comment

You'll have to re-unlock those achievements after using the recover gamertag feature. Though, if they're not really on LIVE yet... then that's not of much help (yet).

Comment

Yeah, I guess I'll have to wait until they are on Live.

Comment

Wow this DLC is a lot of fun. Much better than I expected. Excellent work from Capcom.
                      I always thought that when Josh met Jill he had to be like "OMG It's Jill Valentine one of the Original Eleven" and that just what happened.
                      Also, the fights were crazy. If RE5 had more of those It would have been much better.

Comment

Working...
                      X