Resident Evil 5 - Untold Stories Bundle heading for Xbox LIVE

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Resident Evil 5 - Untold Stories Bundle heading for Xbox LIVE

Thanks goes out to Mr. Rod or giving us the heads up on this one.

On the (US) Xbox LIVE Marketplace, under Game Marketplace -> Coming Soon section, there's now an add-on entry for something called "Resident Evil 5: Untold Stories Bundle".

What this will contain and what it'll cost remains to be seen, but I guess it's safe to say that it "at least" will be the two DLC Episodes, Lost in Nightmares and Desperate Escape, but if there's anything else also found in the game's DLC catalog remains to be seen. I'd say it's highly unlikely to that there will be anything new to be found within this "bundle". A quick blind guess from yours truly would be that this bundle is what you will receive a redeem code for if you're one of those who pick up the Xbox 360 version of Resident Evil 5 - Gold Edition. Which would ultimately mean that it probably contains all currently available DLC (Versus, Extra Figures, Costume Pack 1-2, Lost in Nightmares and Desperate Escape)
    Last edited by Carnivol; 03-04-2010, 08:43 AM.

It better be just that. Screw this exclusive crap, I don't want to miss out because I picked the PS3 version of a game.

Comment

Screw what exclusive crap? There's no mention of it being exclusive at all.

Comment

Originally posted by Carnivol View Post
        Thanks goes out to Mr. Rod or giving us the heads up on this one.

redeem code for if you're one of those who pick up the Xbox 360 version of Resident Evil 5 - Gold Edition. Which would ultimately mean that it probably contains all currently available DLC (Versus, Extra Figures, Costume Pack 1-2, Lost in Nightmares and Desperate Escape)

That sounds about right to me

Comment

Possibly?

This might be just extra cutscenes never seen before, like how Wesker took in Jill's body after the Spencer Estate Mission or maybe something very old like Billy Coen's side of the story on what happened after or before the Marcus Estate Incident. Possibly this DLC will allow you to play as Birdwoman Jill or possibly Ricardo Irving.... possibilities are endless. Maybe even show a Resident Evil 6 beginning character? But what I know and can say, we will definitely not be disappointed just like the other DLC.

Comment

If it was anything cool like that, I think we would have heard of it already and it would have been included in the gold edition.

Would be really cool if I was wrong.
            Last edited by rika_chou; 03-04-2010, 10:41 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by hariilopez View Post
              This might be just extra cutscenes never seen before, like how Wesker took in Jill's body after the Spencer Estate Mission or maybe something very old like Billy Coen's side of the story on what happened after or before the Marcus Estate Incident. Possibly this DLC will allow you to play as Birdwoman Jill or possibly Ricardo Irving.... possibilities are endless. Maybe even show a Resident Evil 6 beginning character? But what I know and can say, we will definitely not be disappointed just like the other DLC.
              Eh no.
              Last edited by Mr. Rod; 03-05-2010, 12:09 AM.

Comment

It's the full bundle.

Comment

Versus was moved onto the disc for Gold Edition so it should be just DLC 2 - 5 (all the newly released stuff).

Comment

Working...
                  X