The Title Treatment for Resident Evil: Afterlife

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Title Treatment for Resident Evil: Afterlife

Shocktillyourdrop have revealed the title art for the upcoming Resident Evil movie.

A preview of some sort is arriving soon for Resident Evil: Afterlife. We're told one might go wide on April 30, hitting theaters with prints of A Nightmare on Elm Street. Paul W.S. Anderson's sequel doesn't open until September 10 (in 3-D) but we've got a look at the title treatment. Milla Jovovich, Ali Larter, Spencer Locke, Wentworth Miller and Shawn Roberts star in this entry. A full set report to come!
    Shocktillyoudrop
    Last edited by xfactor; 03-29-2010, 08:53 AM.

Okay so the title is now set in font. I know he wanted the third one to be called Afterlife for some time before they conceived Extinction. Well now is the time.

Anyways this topic is now about supporting RE film characters. Oh how I miss L.J. and his shenanigans. T_T

Comment

this just in!

shinobi kills anderson and hayabusa kills jovovich...oh i wish that was true

Comment

isn't it the same color as the Apocalypse title? xD
        Last edited by Vogue_Dirge; 03-29-2010, 01:01 PM.

Comment

^ That's exactly what I said. Except I think it's a darker blue than Apocalypse... Looks good to finally see it in font though.

Comment

Is K-Mart gonna be in this one? I'm curious to see what the last 3 years have done to her maturation as a woman.

/perversion

Comment

Nothing really newsworthy here, the title looks cool and the same all the previous 3 titles. Okay now that being said:

Someone say something bad about this movie and then the 3 people who love this movie franchise on this site freak out about it. Ready...........go!
              Last edited by CRedfield98; 03-29-2010, 11:45 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Canas Renvall View Post
                ^ That's exactly what I said. Except I think it's a darker blue than Apocalypse... Looks good to finally see it in font though.
                For some reason I envisioned the Afterlife motif to have a green of white motif? Every movie seems to have a 'color'.
                Last edited by Vogue_Dirge; 03-29-2010, 05:42 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Vogue_Dirge View Post
                  For some reason I envisioned the Afterlife motif to have a green of white motif? Every movie seems to have a 'color'.
                  Ha, I just realised that. The first was red, second was blue, third was...I don't remember, I don't have a DVD to check.

Also:

Originally posted by riderkid View Post
                  this just in!

shinobi kills anderson and hayabusa kills jovovich...oh i wish that was true
                  You may not like the films but wishing death on them because you don't like them is....silly.

Comment

Originally posted by ChrisRedfield29 View Post
                    Is K-Mart gonna be in this one? I'm curious to see what the last 3 years have done to her maturation as a woman.

/perversion
                    IIRC, there were some pictures where it showed several characters (including K-Mart), in Spoiler:

As for the perversion: looking mighty fine to me.

Comment

Originally posted by BadWolfX View Post
                      Ha, I just realised that. The first was red, second was blue, third was...I don't remember, I don't have a DVD to check.
                      Extinction was black/golden yellow.

*has movie poster in room*

Comment

What CR29 said. K-Mart should be one bad bitch by now. Three years of zombie bustin' does that to you. :XP:

Comment

The title looks rather icy (they did say the movie was to be set in some parts of Alaska, amirite?), but I like it. Very reminiscent of Apocalypse, yes, but I still think it looks okay.

Comment

^ Dammit, just came in here to make that comment. Clearly the block has an ice pattern into it, due to the Alaska/Ice content.

Personally I believe this contradicts the global warming desert effect in the last film (and I'm sure, nitpicky as this is, checking that shot in the film which shows the planets change shows the ice dissapearing in Alaska), but hey whatever.

Comment

why are they continuing these films, they have been shockingly bad
                              wentworth miller is being wasted as chris redfield
                              he would of made a better Leon as its Res4 they could of gone away from Mila Jovavitch and had Leon as the main protaganist

Comment

Working...
                              X