Resident Evil 5 Greatest Hit Reprint For PS3

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Resident Evil 5 Greatest Hit Reprint For PS3

According to Silicorena, Resident Evil 5, along with 9 other PS3 titles, will be receiving a Greatest Hit reprinting.

The title will costs $29.99 and is repackaged with a giant red stripe on top.

Silicorena

OH MY FUCKING GOD CAPCOM ARE MAKING MONEY THE FILTHY BASTARDS!!

Comment

Wow, 30$ isn't really that bad. But, it seems as though they're gonna milk it out (I know, I know, they need to make money). But, in the end, 30$ isn't too bad (if somebody's going to buy it for the first time), right?

Comment

I'm guessing this isn't the Gold Edition? Which, if that's the case, I'm actually surprised they'd bother reprinting the game. Amazon and plenty of sites and stores have already slashed the price down to $30 for both the Xbox and PS3 version. I never understood these Greatest Hits titles, though. That red stripe is terribly unattractive, haha.

Comment

The "red stripe" is your punishment for not buying things when you should have!

Comment

All PS3 Greatest Hits are $30, so anyone crying about the price should cry to Sony.

Comment

Stu just made me laugh out, very loud. xD
              But yeah, Greatest Hits, Platinum and The Best labels are inevitable.
              They're just reprints of games with a lower budget case and disc, only for the best selling games at a lower price.
              Kinda pointless with Gold Edition out now, but whatever, these always come out lol.

Comment

Originally posted by Carnivol View Post
                The "red stripe" is your punishment for not buying things when you should have!
                Never thought of it that way. Makes it difficult when your waiting for a game to come down in price and hope there a few left before the ugly red stripe version comes out.

Comment

Working...
                X