Various Afterlife Updates + More Figurines

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Various Afterlife Updates + More Figurines

ET Canada had a behind the scenes segment for the shooting of Resident Evil Afterlife in a recent episode. Click the link below to see the segment.

ET Canada - Behind the scenes of Afterlife

Also, Geoff Keighley, host of GameTrailers TV tweeted that both Milla Jovovich and Ali Larter will be on the show this Friday. The show airs on Spike TV. A promo for said episode can be seen at the link below.

GT TV - Episode 310 Preview

And in other news, the Square Enix - Capcom collaboration in the form of figurines for Chris Redfield and Sheva Alomar have been released. The figures retail for 39.99$ each and can be ordered online at the link below.

Resident Evil 5 Play Arts Merchandise.

Thanks to LeigiBoy, ChrisRedfield29 and a STARS member for the heads up on these updates
    Last edited by A-J; 04-29-2010, 06:23 AM.

These figures look better than Jill's BSAA figure; even though I'm not big fan of figures with joints, I may buy these ones.

Comment

Sheva's face is horrible.

Comment

I like it, I woudn't buy them, but these work.

Comment

I have tosay, Chris' model always gets the closest representation from the game. The Chris toys look the closest to that of the game model. Sheva, the face is aways messed up. The HT Jill, they messed up th face as well, (although it looks good).

Oh, and Wesker, his toys are pretty good too(I forgot the recent one that was released, probably the best of him).

Comment

^ Probably because they've only got to do squares with Chris's model :p

Comment

Sheva looks better than the Hot Toys' figurine, but Chris looks worse.

Comment

Sheva looks horrible, Chris is ok but is still off.

Comment

Wow. Sheva looks trash.

Comment

Not really understanding the criticism for Sheva's face on this one. I think it looks nicely done. Not the best, might I add, but for a figure, I'm digging it. At least it looks like her, unlike that poor Hot Toys Jill.

Comment

These = $40
                      Hot Toys = a lot more than that

Comment

Originally posted by xdeadpan View Post
                        Not really understanding the criticism for Sheva's face on this one. I think it looks nicely done. Not the best, might I add, but for a figure, I'm digging it. At least it looks like her, unlike that poor Hot Toys Jill.
                        I don't think either of them look like the characters, and this Sheva is pretty bad. The face looks like it was punched and doesn't resemble her face structure at all.
                        Last edited by Mr. Rod; 04-30-2010, 12:26 AM.

Comment

WTF is wrong with Chris' face? Look at the close up picture where the light is shining on his face. He has some SERIOUS acne or pox scaring.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Rod View Post
                            I don't think either of them look like the characters, and this Sheva is pretty bad. The face looks like it was punched and doesn't resemble her face structure at all.
                            Really? Hmm. Usually I'm on board with these type of things, but I still don't think either of their faces look terrible. Their joints, however, are really frightening.

Comment

With either I meant Jill and Sheva, Chris is pretty close.

Comment

Working...
                              X