Watch GameTrailer TV's Afterlife Segment Online

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Watch GameTrailer TV's Afterlife Segment Online

Gametrailers.com have put up the latest episode of GT TV we mentioned before which features an interview with Ali Larter and Milla Jovovich, the Afterlife segment from the episode can be viewed at the link below.

GT TV Milla/Larter Interview thanks to aris13.

so the "wesker fight sequence" has been literally taken from the game according to Milla ..

and the movie is "heavily influenced" by Resi 5 according to Anderson ..

ugh
    Last edited by A-J; 05-02-2010, 12:55 PM.

Comment

Well people, you only have to look here! This is the best case to show where Hollywood originality aspires to folks! Fucking hell. We are all at fault for letting this being born =(

Comment

I'm highly amused that when the interviewer asks Anderson which characters from RE5 are included in the movie, he immediately answers about Wesker, then bullshits for a moment before including "the dogs" in that oh-so detailed list, as if they are concrete characters. Comedy gold right there! /facepalm.

On a positive note, Ali Larter seems like a very nice, down to earth person. I've never seen any interview with her (or, well, even a movie), but she seems like a really sweet person. Easy on the eyes, too.
        Last edited by Bianca; 05-02-2010, 09:54 PM.

Comment

Still no confirmation of Sienna? Not looking good.

Comment

I think it's safe to say Kill myth has been busted. And then blown up.

Comment

Good to know that this movie is heavily influnced by RE5.

Comment

you know what! People need to chill the fuck out, learn to live and have fun and just enjoy a movie...if you don't like it, then why do people insist on telling us how much it sucks...cause obviously we don't fucking care whether you like the movie or not. OMG it the movie isn't how I would have done it or wrote...then do something about... make your own fucking movie and tell me how it goes...

I for one will enjoy this movie so much to smite the HATERS
                Last edited by Stars_g36; 05-05-2010, 12:32 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Stars_g36 View Post
                  you know what! People need to chill the fuck out, learn to live and have fun and just enjoy a movie...if you don't like it, then why do people insist on telling us how much it sucks...cause obviously we don't fucking care whether you like the movie or not. OMG it the movie isn't how I would have done it or wrote...then do something about... make your own fucking movie and tell me how it goes...

Well, this was a little bit unprovoked. No one in here is slagging the film off per se (in this topic), they're just giving their opinion which they're entitled to on a forum.

Comment

Originally posted by Stars_g36 View Post

Dude, you sorta come across as the one who needs to chill. Yes, folks don't like the movie. As new bits of information are released our opinions are changed or re-inforced, and this is then discused. So far the stills, the trailer and the little tidbits we've gotten from cast and crew haven't exactly filled us with hope that this is going to be the first RE movie we're going to enjoy. So we talk about it. I know you don't like these opinions, but we have no rule saying you can only say nice things about the RE movies...

It's entirely personal as to what you do enjoy, but I like films with a good story and nice twists, a solid cast of interesting characters and a lack of flaws in logic. The RE films fail to provide these things. So far, nothing I've seen has suggested the fourth movie is gonna be better, and the repeated links to a RE game that the movie can't easily co-exist with suggest, to me at least, that this may well be the worst of the four. And bear in mind I bear Apocolypse a special hatred in my heart for giving me nerd rage on a huge scale during my birthday.

Comment

I'm not nearly as angry at the movies as I used to be, but I don't like seeing characters like Claire in it alongside Alice because to me it doesn't make a lot of sense. You've got this super-powered chick Alice and you have to amp up the bad guys/monsters strength so they provide a challenge for her... Where does this leave Claire and the other normal humans? They don't have any power of that kind, so it makes very little sense to me that they should be able to survive when things are already tough for Alice. Because of this the last couple of movies have struck me as a bit hokey.

Comment

Working...
                      X