Resident Evil 4 iPhone/iPad Price Slash

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Resident Evil 4 iPhone/iPad Price Slash

Capcom have just adjusted the price for Resident Evil 4 for the iPhone OS. The new price will only be available for a limited time period.

Resident Evil 4 iPad - $4.99
    Resident Evil 4 iPhone - $2.99
    Resident Evil 4 for Beginners - Free

IGN
    Last edited by Carnivol; 05-29-2010, 01:33 AM.

I dunno why, but Resident Evil 4 for Beginners ...

Comment

Meh you could probably pick it up for that pre-owned somewhere ok it wouldn't be portable but games like that are never very good on a small screen anyway . . .
      sigpic

Comment

The way the gameplay of RE4 is. I wouldn't enjoy it in portable games, maybe the old gameplay RE would work for a iPhone. Well I am probably saying this since I'm no fan of hand held games haha.

Comment

Originally posted by Rancid Cheese View Post
          Meh you could probably pick it up for that pre-owned somewhere ok it wouldn't be portable but games like that are never very good on a small screen anyway . . .
          Evidently you need to play "games like that" on a small screen before judging? There are plenty of great titles out there.

Comment

The fact that you need a tutorial makes me think that there is something broken about this game, and it is NOT the dificulty

Comment

Games with tutorials are broken? hahaha this thread gets better!

Comment

Originally posted by Stu View Post
                Games with tutorials are broken? hahaha this thread gets better!
                I f the game is Resident Evil 4 in a Iphone, maybe
                Last edited by ValentineLover; 06-05-2010, 06:33 PM.

Comment

No.

Comment

Resident Evil 4 for the iPhone plays alot like the Resident Evil Degeneration game for the iPhone. It's basically the same engine, although I would have to admit that on the iPad, since there is more screen real estate, the controls probably wouldn't feel as clunky as they did on the iPhone.

Comment

Working...
                    X