New Resident Evil Afterlife Poster and Trailer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jill Lover View Post
    Why all the RE movies have to start with "My name is Alice..."... I hate it!.
    I don't think the first one begins with that line. In the first one Alice didn't remembered who she was.
    Stuff to remember: Avoid forums if you're having a bad day.
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Jill Lover View Post
      Why all the RE movies have to start with "My name is Alice..."... I hate it!.
      Same here. Never before has the sound of someone's voice made me want to vomit until she came along. I even hated her in Fifth Element way back before the Res movies.

Comment

Well, since Apocalypse she's been saiyng the same line over and over again... it gets really annoying and slightly unfashionable to hear the retelling of the events at the beginning of every movie. It's like the force you to to follow Alice's journey no matter what! (also summing up the previous movies) I don't want to expect a good movie, i think the first one was fairly good. A decent adaptation, but it's just that. I don't mind Jill Valentine, because as all might know, Alice is the main character, i have got over it already, but give the other characters a few minutes to shine too for christ sake!

I'm sticked to the idea that these movies should've been called ALICE PROJECT, because is all about how she became a BOW and how she wants to fight with the world. I still do not want to create in my mind the idea of the clones of Alice.. i just can't bear any scene or image created by my imagination, it would be very dangerous for me.

I know this has been said a lot of times, but is that way, i enjoyed all movies, but i don't have respect of them as good adaptations. They're just movies to have a good time and laugh a little bit.

Another thing it really bothers me, the coverart of the movie, since Apocalypse it has been focused on Alice, and the other actors are barely named in the back of the DVD/Blueray. In the first one at least, Michelle had her
        I was reading the back of Acapolypse and the lack of images of Jill, it says "Alice meets Valentine..." or even worse, in Extiction... "Alice with a group of survivors.. (Ali Larter, Oded Ferh...) LOL it doesn't even mention their names in the movies..... pathetic.

And also, i really liked the idea of Michelle Rodriguez in a second movie, i mean... imagine a movie without Jill, Carlos, Nemesis, Claire or Wesker... i think it would have worked a lot better than trying to get close to the games.
        Last edited by Jill Lover; 06-14-2010, 10:36 PM.

Comment

Eugh. Another film just as keen to ram home it's in 3D as it is to tell you what the film is called! 3D isn't a gimmick, but a film should be allowed to get by on it's own name rather than the latest Hollywood craze.

Originally posted by CrimsonElder View Post
          Same here. Never before has the sound of someone's voice made me want to vomit until she came along. I even hated her in Fifth Element way back before the Res movies.
          Excellent news bro, you were hating on Mila before hating on Mila was cool!

Comment

Originally posted by Stu View Post
            Eugh. Another film just as keen to ram home it's in 3D as it is to tell you what the film is called! 3D isn't a gimmick, but a film should be allowed to get by on it's own name rather than the latest Hollywood craze.

Excellent news bro, you were hating on Mila before hating on Mila was cool!
            Just saying I'm no fan of any of her work. I think she is a piss poor actress. They using the 3d gimmick because its going to lure in all the teens who think its cool. Sad thing is it will probably work to.
            Last edited by CrimsonElder; 06-15-2010, 11:10 AM.

Comment

Leluu Dallas Multipass.... ? XD

Comment

Originally posted by Stu View Post
                I highly agree with you.

Comment

Originally posted by CrimsonElder View Post
                  Just saying I'm no fan of any of her work. I think she is a piss poor actress. They using the 3d gimmick because its going to lure in all the teens who think its cool. Sad thing is it will probably work to.
                  Joan of Arc?

Comment

^I have to agree, she was great in that role.
                    sigpic

Comment

Mila's a pretty good actor. It's a shame that the script work and directing in her most recent films (cough, Resident Evil) is not to standard to her other roles.

Comment

I like her as an actress. I must admit, I've yet to see Joan of Arc, but most of her non-Resi stuff seems solid. Of coure I would ask her, if it was done tastefully and with respect, if she might consider keeping all her clothes on for a movie.

I place the blame for Alice soley on Anderson's shoulders.

Comment

I thought she was a bad actress solely for her Alice role, but after seeing other movies such as Fifth Element and especially Joan of Arc, she's very talented as an actress. Blame her husband for the piss poor characterization, not her!

Comment

Working...
                          X