Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New Resident Evil game: Resident Evil Revelations for Nintendo's new 3DS!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Rosetta Mist View Post
    Yes....fuck is allowed, providing it isnt 70% of your vocab in a post.
    LOL I guess if Colin Farrell became a user here he would be banned on his first day!

The 3DS is as powerful as a PSP, though. According to some editors that have had some hands-on experience with said device.

Some say it looks even better. But that just might be the 3D element making them say that.
    Last edited by Pikminister; 06-15-2010, 09:52 PM.
    Stuff to remember: Avoid forums if you're having a bad day.
    sigpic

Comment

"Make me feel it! Make me feel alive, again!"

Comment

Don't mess with me ninjaboy.

sigpic

Comment

Her age wasn't my point Rossita, i meant her appearance, ok?
          Graphically looks superb for a DS. I didn't mean that, please calm down and be cool.

Oh junkfood again here!!!!

Comment

You know, I think it's funny how different Jill's official BSAA outfit is, compared to Chris'. Same for Sheva. Designers always tend to make uniforms for women overly feminine and they stick out more like a sore thumb than a unique design. A few exceptions, at least in the universe of Resident Evil, are Rebecca's and Jill's S.T.A.R.S. uniforms. I always enjoyed those because they weren't designed for sex appeal; they were just standard outfits, like their male counterparts.

But, while Chris is nice and protected with a vest, Jill only has a few side packs. I guess a big, bulky vest wouldn't make her appealing to the male audience. But, come on, she doesn't even have a BSAA patch!

On a related note, I miss Jill's hat. But, on a non-Jill related note, I wonder what HUNK has been up to since Umbrella's demise?

Comment

Am I the only one who thinks both Chris and Jill need to sit their asses in a retirement home? Enough is enough already. I've had more than enough of the both of them with RE5 and the DLC scenarios from this year...plus Umbrella Chronicles before that. It's getting ridiculous. This series needs some fresh blood, or...some Ada. Or Sherry. Or something other than Chris/Jill, Leon/Claire.
              Last edited by Vector; 06-15-2010, 09:59 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Jill Lover View Post
                Her age wasn't my point Rossita, i meant her appearance, ok?
                Graphically looks superb for a DS. I didn't mean that, please calm down and be cool.

Oh junkfood again here!!!!
                I am being cool. I wasn't the one arguing about how a fictional character looks. If you're trying to argue about RE5 Jill's looks, it doesnt belong here, which is the point of several others' posts. If you're talking about how she looks DS wise, then there you go. Unless you've seen some RE 3DS promo stills we haven't.

Originally posted by ChrisRedfield29 View Post
                Am I the only one who thinks both Chris and Jill need to sit their asses in a retirement home? Enough is enough already.
                No...you aren't the only one.

Originally posted by xdeadpan View Post
                You know, I think it's funny how different Jill's official BSAA outfit is, compared to Chris'. Same for Sheva. Designers always tend to make uniforms for women overly feminine and they stick out more like a sore thumb than a unique design. A few exceptions, at least in the universe of Resident Evil, are Rebecca's and Jill's S.T.A.R.S. uniforms. I always enjoyed those because they weren't designed for sex appeal; they were just standard outfits, like their male counterparts.
                snip
                On a related note, I miss Jill's hat. But, on a non-Jill related note, I wonder what HUNK has been up to since Umbrella's demise?
                I agree about the looks. Barring the fact that you cant really call the STARS outfit a uniform (since uniform would denote some sort of similarity to all the other units), it was more...meh...likable.

And Hunk has probably been hanging around, doing awesome stuff. I want to know about this awesome stuff.
                Last edited by Bertha; 06-15-2010, 10:03 PM.
                sigpic
                Are you tired, Rebecca?

Comment

Originally posted by xdeadpan View Post
                  How about the secret costumes for the RE gals that made them look like fugitives from a victoria's secret photoshoot?
                  sigpic

Comment

Those images can't seriously be real time .. can they ?

Comment

Based on the impressions coming from some editors that have tried the 3DS, it seems that said portable is at least as powerful as a PSP. At least if not more.

Besides, the images from the RE game don't look pre-rendered. They have that polygon-ish look to them if you look closely.
                      sigpic

Comment

You know something rossita? You're right! If that makes u feel better.

I'm surprised they didn't show anything about Sherry, i've got the feeling she will be the main in RE6, and that Wesker might have some sort of cameo.

Comment

Rossita? lawl

I think those images may be real time afterall, at least according to various reviews about the hardware. I need a trailer for this, now!

Comment

Google image search for 'Rossita':

That's not cool, Jill Lover.
                            Last edited by Vector; 06-15-2010, 10:17 PM.

Comment

@ChrisRedfield29 - Lol XD, sorry i must have misspelled her nickname... Sorry, my bad. How dare you to say Rossita isn't that hot?

Comment

Rossita:

I'm down.

And yes....a trailer would indeed be nice. Its out there, somewhere...just waiting to be discovered.
                                sigpic
                                Are you tired, Rebecca?

Comment

Working...
                                X