Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by DONNIemo View Post
    UNFUCKINGBELEAVEABLE!!!!!!!!!!!

WOW just WOW, I woke up today to find the video on magicbox. and WOW I nearly cryed, I can't count how many times ive watched it

I can't beleave that is a handheld running those graphics! HOLY SHIT!

I shocked! That's it im getting a 3DS (like as if I was'nt going to anyway) but this is proof that I will be!

10 outa 10 Capcom

P.S. Am I the only one who noticed an Aussie accent on the "Chris" in chair? Yikes we are popping up everywhere!
    lol, I remember seeing tons of these reactions when the RE5 trailers were released. I sure hope you wont be disappointed.

Comment

• Originally posted by 5 Minutes View Post
      lol, I remember seeing tons of these reactions when the RE5 trailers were released. I sure hope you wont be disappointed.
      to be fair, the RE5 trailers were better presented than the actual game.

but at this moment in time, this trailer lacks the evidence to conclude who is what and what is when.

If I had to summarise what WE DO KNOW:

1/ Jill and Chris are in it
      2/ They are on a ship and at some point it sinks/capsizes
      3/ Hunk appears to return
      4/ Chris says he has messed up
      5/ Jill and Chris are aiming their guns at each other (for reasons we dont know)
      6/ There is a shady character tied to a chair who looks but doesn't sound like chris.
      7/ The shady character also mentions about how "it doesn't matter because your already......"

Comment

• Originally posted by Skunky View Post
        I'm pretty sure that when Jill asks Chris, "Do you have it?"

She's talking about gonorrhoea...
        Hell yeah, that'd be a cool twist on the series.

Comment

• Originally posted by Skunky View Post
          I'm pretty sure that when Jill asks Chris, "Do you have it?"

She's talking about gonorrhoea...
          lmfao

& so another infection starts ...

Comment

• Originally posted by Pikminister View Post
            Steroids or no steroids?
            ... there is no try!

Well that image you posted is from beta RE5 were his arms were bigger than the final version. Like I said (at least on RE5) Chris' model is the same for both costumes, just that the sleeves hide the biceps in LiN.

Anyway! Here are some pretty decent if not HQ screenshots from the trailer, thanks goes to a special friend of Biohaze.

Comment

• I feel underwhelmed by this trailer (and particularly the reappearance of Jill and Chris when I wanted them to retire as characters, so badly), but I am looking forward to more information about the game. I'd like to stay slightly optimistic, and HUNK is really what's keeping my interest, if it is indeed him.

Comment

• The Zombies is what interests me the most right now.I don't mind Chris and Jill being ingame since they are my all time favorite characters.It brings some nostalgia back and thats what Resident Evil needs now and thats what im looking for.I know some of you won't agree with me and some will.But thats fine.but Resident Evil needed to go back to its roots and im glad Capcom is taking into concideration.

Im also looking forward to what the actual story i about.
                Last edited by BrionIrons; 06-22-2010, 11:01 PM.
                sigpic
                www.unitedstateslines.net

Comment

• Originally posted by Red Queen View Post
                  But if that guy is Hunk at least we'll see what happened to him.
                  Why does anyone care, he is a nobody character who played a bit part in a minigame or two. If it wasn't for the gas-mask-death-nazi-stormtrooper look I doubt he would would mentioned a hundredth of what he is.

Dario Rosso has more depth to his character.
                  Beanovsky Durst - "They are not pervs. They are japanese."

Comment

• I'm calling it now that the man in the chair is Alex Wesker. The info established in the RE5 DLC is the perfect lead in to Revelations when you think about it. If the info is true that Revelations is being considered on par with an un-numbered entry into the *main* series the same way Code Veronica was, I think that leads credence to the possibility that Revelations take place after RE5, which is certainly more exciting than a pointless prequel that will ultimately add nothing of real note to the series lore(Except for maybe shedding more light on Hunk finally?)

Although, I suppose my little theory about this being after RE5 is confounded by the fact Chris is in the same Uniform he was in during Lost In Nightmares, but I do find it pretty odd that Jill, while sporting more or less the same outfit, isn't wearing her b-ball cap, and her hair seems styled in the same fashion as her P-30 self RE5.

Guess there's not any way of really knowing until more info is announced, but pretty cryptic trailer. I really like it--much. . .MUCH better than giving most of story away Capcom. Maybe. . .just maybe you've learned you're lesson there.

And I don't know why anyone thought the "maybe Steve Blum" voice was somehow Krasuer. The voices aren't even identical in the slightest. Sounds more like wishful thinking to me.
                    Last edited by valentinesdead?; 06-23-2010, 01:37 AM.
                    sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by valentinesdead? View Post
                      I'm calling it now that the man in the chair is Alex Wesker.
                      doesn't Alex Wekser have superhuman strength like Albert Wesker does? I really don't know

if Alex has, then he wouldn't be tied to a chair

Comment

• Originally posted by jazCullen View Post
                        doesn't Alex Wekser have superhuman strength like Albert Wesker does?
                        No, he doesn't.

Comment

• Originally posted by jazCullen View Post
                          doesn't Alex Wekser have superhuman strength like Albert Wesker does? I really don't know

if Alex has, then he wouldn't be tied to a chair

No, no superhuman powers, but as Spencer noted, Alex found/discovered the secret to eternal life before backstabbing Spencer and taking that information with him. It seems suspicious that this might have to do with the whole Chris being controlled thing, but, who knows really.
                          Last edited by valentinesdead?; 06-23-2010, 01:58 AM.
                          sigpic

Comment

Yeah that's what I said when everybody was in "It's HUNK" mode.

And Rod, I honestly see no difference in either versions (beta/final) of Chris R's mutant-sized biceps.

But I agree that his outfit in LIN does mask his musculature a bit.
                            Last edited by Pikminister; 06-23-2010, 02:36 AM.
                            Stuff to remember: Avoid forums if you're having a bad day.
                            sigpic

Comment

I'd be extremely disappointed if that were to be true. Not only because I feel as though it'd be extremely underwhelming, but also because I really, really wanted Alex Wesker to be female.

Comment

• Originally posted by Pikminister View Post
                                Yeah that's what I said when everybody was in "It's HUNK" mode.
                                Originally posted by Pikminister View Post
                                Has anyone mentioned the possibility it could be Alex "The Fugitive" Wesker?

Aha, I see that now! Guess I didn't get that far enough in the thread. Glad to see I'm not the only one thinking that way. I mean, yeah, its still too early, but the info about Alex Wesker in the DLC seemed kind of a pointless thing if it meant it wouldn't be explored until RE6, which could literally not happen for years, or even until the next console cycle. Not to mention, I"m really diggin' that voice actor, "maybe Steve Blum" or not, he sounds very menacing, dangerous. Not like Wesker, who was much more a refined, pompous kind of villian. His threatening nature came much more from his super strength than anything else. But considering the very idea that somehow this guy has Chris by the balls, and Jill in such a unsettling position, that's pretty damn menacing in my book. It seems to suggest a pretty unbalanced kind of psyche--the very dangerous kind of unbalanced.

Or maybe I'm just reading way too much into this. Can't keep my imagination from running wild!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X