Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Dead Rising 2 Zombrex Edition Revealed for North America!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dead Rising 2 Zombrex Edition Revealed for North America!

Capcom have just announced that the Dead Rising 2 Zombrex edition which will be available on day one of launch on September 28, 2010! Xbox 360 and PS3 owners can get the Zombrex Edition for $79.99.

Hit the link for the list of things that will be included in the package.

Capcom-Unity

In another slightly related news, the film that is based on the Dead Rising 2 game, "Zombrex Dead Rising Sun", will be releasing in August on Xbox Live AND www.deadrisingsun.com. Inafune's directorial debut will be split into different episodes that will be distributed over the course of several weeks. The episodes will be FREE of charge and Xbox Live will get a head start starting on August 4th. A week later, the same episodes will be made available on the movie's official website.

Hit the link for more info and photos:
    Capcom-Unity

im not really impressed by this set in the slightest. A syringe pen and a notepad? come on give me a real syringe lol But seriously, ever since Modern Warfare 2 came with a working pair of night-vision googles I haven't been impressed enough by an super special edition of a video game to shell out another $20-$50 for it.

Comment

The Modern Warfare 2 L.E. that came with the cheapo night-vision goggles also cost a small fortune.

I'm kinda a bit sad about Europe's L.E. "just" being a zombie figure now
      I want Zombrex (import time!)

Comment

fraid the Europe limited editions always suck. I known or heard of L.E.'s that came with artbooks that were just made smaller and printed in black and white opposed to colour prints that US or Japan got. Sometimes it makes me sick.

Comment

Looks decent enough but like Enrico says we Europeans get screwed over on that front at every turn as far as their concerned we'll settle for a few "art cards" and the odd sample OST but usually it's an exclusive "cardboard sleeve"
          Last edited by Rancid Cheese; 07-16-2010, 10:55 AM.
          sigpic

Comment

pen and pad? hell no.

Comment

I was debating one which version to get, especially at the fact that "Zombrex Dead Rising Sun" would come with it; on PS3 would be Blu-Ray and 360 would be DVD, but if it's just coming with that and nothing more than a notepad and pen...well, I guess I'll just get my 360 version :/

EDIT - Actually....nah, I would love to have the movie on Blu-Ray. Ugh...decisions, decisions...
              Last edited by MeanBob; 07-18-2010, 11:56 AM.

Comment

I like the Euro special edition more personally, though to be honest both look rather poor so passing on both. I'm sticking with just plain old game.
                Beanovsky Durst - "They are not pervs. They are japanese."

Comment

If the price is reasonable, I might buy it the special edition... I hate mexican gameshops. They inflate the price, and you end paying almost 200% of the original retail price.

"I miss the days when we just cared how cool an enemy was rather than critiquing and analyzing everything to death." - Shield Key

Comment

Working...
                  X