Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Frank West and Albert Wesker in Lost Planet 2 (the other way)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Frank West and Albert Wesker in Lost Planet 2 (the other way)

You one of those who were awesome enough to buy Lost Planet 2? But you didn't meet the requirements to unlock the playable character skins for the zombie infestation veteran(s) Frank West and/or Albert Wesker? Well... shame on you then!

Fortunately, Shawn Baxter just posted on the Capcom Unity blog a secondary method of reaching them! Saving the completionist maniac in you a few buck, by not making you hunt down copies of Lost Planet PS3, Dead Rising 360 and/or Resident Evil 5 PS3/360.

Originally posted by Snow
    - Press ‘Y’ or ‘triangle’ at either ‘MY PAGE’ or ‘MY CHARACTER’ to open up item purchase screen (To enter the Slot Machine)

- Press ‘X’ or ‘square’ to open up a password box

- Enter ‘72962792’ for Wesker and ‘83561942’ for Frank West
    Tada! You now have Albert Wesker and/or Frank West, w/out having to own any other Capcom games for your Lost Planet 2 platform of choice. And, oh, yeah, the alt. skins work in the Campaign too (and not just versus multiplayer), you just gotta beat the game first to unlock the option to use your multiplayer char in story mode first.

(It's not everyday you get to see Albert Wesker, Frank West, the Helghast(PS3)/Marcus Fenix(360) and a Monster Hunter(PS3)/Dominique Santiago team up to save the world! Right?)

Source: Capcom Unity
    Last edited by Carnivol; 07-31-2010, 06:30 AM.

Haven't gotten into Lost Planet yet so I was completely oblivious to this but it's good to see a reward being offered up for free I mean ok technically it was free anyway if the unlock was the requirement of having a previous savefile but you still had to have bought said game or at least rented it . . .
    sigpic

Comment

I just got this for my birthday so I shall give it a try

Comment

Might as well raise it now incase I do get this game anytime soon:

Will these codes work on PAL LP2 or just NTSC?
        sigpic

Comment

The t-shirts (which are mostly just Japanese game site related) work on all versions, so pretty sure these do to (In fact, I'm almost certain there are no regional versions of the game and all SKUs are, data-wise, the same.)

Comment

you can play with frank on the ps3 version?

Comment

Working...
            X