Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Remember the "other" Resident Evil movie project?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Remember the "other" Resident Evil movie project?

Remember the other Resident Evil movie project we mentioned a while back?

Well, it's more news time! Jerome's been busy, that's for sure. If you're still wondering who Jerome is and didn't read up on the previous newspost, he's better known as imacwesker here on the boards, and also simply just as Wesker - the former webmaster of survivhor*
    (PS: update your bookmarks, survivhor.com is no longer operational and is now archived at survivhor.biohazardfrance.net.)

Starting this weekend, there'll every second week be a new "Behind the Scenes" feature for the Resident Evil 1.5 "movie trailer" project, giving you an insight in the production of this astonishing project possibly only made reality through the hard work and dedication of longtime franchise fans. These behind the scenes features will give you a little bit of insight and preview teasing for things such as costumes, actors, characters, locations, production stills, you name it - lots of goodies for those who enjoy following the production of how something like this comes together.

Also, in other related news, Patient Zero, their short film movie project, has now wrapped up and is ready to move into post-production. Exciting!

Additionally, the Resident Evil 1.5 movie trailer is currently set to be translated into a multitude of languages, and for every news update there seems to be more and more languages added to the list. We here at THIA are proud to say that we've offered to lend our Norwegian talent (yours truly) to give it the Norwegian translation treatment, bringing the current list of supported languages (in addition to English) up to seven!

The following languages are currently planned English, French, Spanish, Danish, Norwegian, Portuguese, Hungarian, and Italian. However, if you're fluent in a language not already listed/claimed, have previous translation experience and a proven talent for fluency and any eventual translation customs for your country/culture, and on top of that don't mind lending a moment of your time (free of charge), I propose that you try to get in touch with Jerome and offer your services. The more the merrier.

You can follow the production of both the Resident Evil 1.5 movie trailer and the short film Patient Zero on REFanFilms.com, but if you're a facebook and/or twitter user, you may also want to hit up that "Like" button on the project's Facebook page and/or follow @refanfilms on twitter for a direct feed of both minor and major updates, and you may also want to leave comments on their production blog. Additionally, if you want to support the movie project even further, you may want to considering donating to the project via PayPal (Keep in mind: Donations aren't unrewarded, and certainly don't go unnoticed!)

I was wondering about this but had my hopes up all the same on the no news is good news theory . . .
    sigpic

Comment

@ Rancid Cheese: I know that no so many fans care about a fan-made project so THIA covers only the main updates of my project. If you want to learn more on a day-to-day basis (or week-t0-week ) check the Facebook page and the blog
      Bloodborne: my Facebook page and my Youtube page

Comment

This is coming along rather nicely! I can't wait to see the 2 projects you have up your sleeves. By the way, your Leon looks like such a badass!

Comment

Do you need any assistance of I don't know, modeling the monster or something for the film (or future film?) I've some 3ds Max experience (free of cause)
          Last edited by xfactor; 08-25-2010, 08:07 AM.

Comment

Working...
          X