The More You Know : Zombies & Tyrant Were Once in Resident Evil 5

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by xfactor View Post
    I can spoil the RE Afterlife movie plot on the day before it hits the theatre if you want.
    That kind of raises the question if a bad movie can be spoiled.

Comment

Hi at the resident evil center web site is the full artworkbook, an example is the image of the tyrant

Comment

Thanks for that

though we probably can't put scans on the main site (or even forums really) because of legal issues I imagine ..

Comment

There was an interview way back in 2008 that gave a hint about this:

Who or what are the big monster characters we can look forward to fighting?

Ben LeRougetel (Capcom PR guy): There are plenty of those classic Resident Evil enemies that you’d expect to see in a Resi game, but we haven’t unveiled any of those just yet.
          Last edited by Pikminister; 08-25-2010, 04:05 PM.
          Stuff to remember: Avoid forums if you're having a bad day.
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by alugah View Post
            Hi at the resident evil center web site is the full artworkbook, an example is the image of the tyrant
            I honestly thought that would have been a more epic way for Excella to die, instead of being tentacally violated from the inside out.

I always thought that maybe a Tyrant fight in co-op would have been amazing.

Comment

It's just a shame that they got rid of the zombie giraffes. I still haven't gotten over the disappointment.

Comment

could I ask if there is ANY evidence that Barry was considered Chris's partner in RE5.

I saw all the Concept Art,but not sure about wether or not if Barry have a role.

I would appreciate this and sorry for bothering.
                Last edited by roxana25; 08-26-2010, 08:43 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by roxana25 View Post
                  could I ask if there is ANY evidence that Barry was considered Chris's partner in RE5.

I saw all the Concept Art,but not sure about wether or not if Barry have a role.

I would appreciate this and sorry for bothering.
                  He's at least listed as a possible partner in this pic here.
                  Click image for larger version

Name:	barry.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	71.4 KB
ID:	399292
                  I'm not sure if he's mentioned in any others, as I don't have the book myself.

And welcome to THIA
                  Last edited by TheSelfishGene; 08-26-2010, 10:10 PM.
                  sigpic

Comment

There is some more from the book posted with the review.

Comment

thanks selfish,there are Japanese names translated in English:

Chris,Jill,Barry.

but I don't see these characters in that Picture,it's not like I won't belive it.

but what I meant is where are these characters in that picture?

and thanks Rombie,for the Review,I have already read it.
                      Last edited by roxana25; 08-26-2010, 11:38 PM.

Comment

My understanding is that the text there says that Chris the character, and Jill and Barry are possible partner characters.

Speculating, I think that they two player characters are in green, while the enemies are in red, and NPCs which are helping the player characters are in white.

I don't know if any other art in the book shows or mentions Barry, but it seems that he was definately considered at one point.
                        sigpic

Comment

so that means Barry was REALLY meant to appear before Capcom scrapped it.

but he is great character,I wonder if he would ever appear in future games.

Comment

There's always hope for a Gaiden 2.

Comment

Working...
                            X