No announcement yet.

Resident Evil: Afterlife New Clips

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Out of no disrespect but you guys are waaaay behind... obviously you guys don't know how to research right or even have your shitty staff actually known how to do...honestly all you guys are doing is throwing paper on the ground and just randomly picking the updates...do yourself a favor and don't look if you are not good enough to even do shit... as for the main admin of this site....do a better job I really don't care if I do get ban for this buuuut its a free world that we all live in....and guess what its hell all of the world is a firey world of hell....we all live in it and sooner or later we all are going to die all together...grammer sucks indeed but who gives a crap

All I am saying is stop bitching and as I am going to keep on saying if you wanna do better everyone... go out grow the fuck up and get a fucking job and do your own resident evil movies otherwise stop with this nonesense bullshit already!

Comment

Well, sir, I must ask...where exactly is your super awesome site? Since we can't complain about the movies without making one ourself, since most of us don't have the multi-million dollar budget for our fanfics I assume you have some incredible RE site of your own after bitching THIA out? Because most of the staff have full time jobs. I run my own buisness, I know Emma works 9-5 each week day. I'm not sure what Carn or Dot does, exactly. I understand small animals and blenders are somehow involved. Point is, we all do the site in our spare time. I have three small kids. Imagine my joy at seeing some yelling at me for not, say, working to provide for them or enjoying them and my wifes company because our news posts aren't fast enough and no one is allowed to make a naegative post about the RE movies.

But we'll sure to take your ramblings under advisement. I mean, I know, having a whole day before we publish news about movies most of our members couldn't care less about is terrible. Just awful.

Comment

Originally posted by ZodiarkEclipes View Post
        Out of no disrespect but you guys are waaaay behind... obviously you guys don't know how to research right or even have your shitty staff actually known how to do...honestly all you guys are doing is throwing paper on the ground and just randomly picking the updates...do yourself a favor and don't look if you are not good enough to even do shit... as for the main admin of this site....do a better job I really don't care if I do get ban for this buuuut its a free world that we all live in....and guess what its hell all of the world is a firey world of hell....we all live in it and sooner or later we all are going to die all together...grammer sucks indeed but who gives a crap

All I am saying is stop bitching and as I am going to keep on saying if you wanna do better everyone... go out grow the fuck up and get a fucking job and do your own resident evil movies otherwise stop with this nonesense bullshit already!
        Well that was uncalled for

Comment

Does anybody have any youtube videos of these?

My computer doesn't want to run any of the videos on that site.

Comment

Working...
          X