Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Dead Rising 2: Case Zero (Xbox 360) available on Xbox LIVE Marketplace!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dead Rising 2: Case Zero (Xbox 360) available on Xbox LIVE Marketplace!

Xbox 360 owners rejoice and get your 400 MS points ready for some Zombie action!

Note: Only the New Zealand Marketplace seems to've been updated, but I could easily log in with my EU/NO account and buy it and add it to my queue:

Dead Rising 2: Case Zero - Trial Version (Free)
    Dead Rising 2: Case Zero - Full Version (400 MS Points)

I'll update the links to global ones as soon as it appears on various local marketplaces too. It's Zombie Killin' Time!
    Last edited by Carnivol; 08-31-2010, 02:05 PM.

hey, am I the only one who is having problems with the game? I bought it and downloaded it, but it apears as: unknown game archive
    what can I do? I tryed to download it againe withought deleting it but it was no good, so I deleted it and now I'm waiting for it to finish downloading againe; in the case it doesn't work: what should I do?

Comment

Haven't been on since 5am yesterday and it wasn't there . . .
      Wait it's there now damn I need 60 more M$ oh well trial til later today once I pick some up I see a couple of you are on it already.First impressions?
      sigpic

Comment

Just finished the game/achievements. I would give it an 8/10. Your character moved a lot slower than the first game but the AI for survivors are 100% improved. It drove me fucking insane in the first Dead Rising where a survivor would run right into a group of zombies or get stuck on a poll or something. Liked the weapon creation system and enjoyed the difficulty of the game. Wasn't easy, but not insanely hard. Can't wait for the full game to come out.
        Last edited by CRedfield98; 08-31-2010, 08:33 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by CRedfield98 View Post
          Just finished the game/achievements. I would give it an 8/10 so far. Your character moved a lot slower than the first game but the AI for survivors are 100% improved. It drove me fucking in the first Dead Rising where a survivor would run right into a group of zombies or get stuck on a poll or something. Liked the weapon creation system and enjoyed the difficulty of the game. Wasn't easy, but not insanely hard. Can't wait for the full game to come out.
          The survivors of the original game made my head explode. If they are anything like they are in Case Zero in 2, I will cry tears of joy. SHEER JOY!

The fact they did what you told them to do blew my mind(I think it will be fun to actually save those bastards this time).

The weapon creation I agree is fun. I enjoyed that they seem to last longer than normal found objects.

I think the only thing wrong with Case Zero, is the loading between the town and the "safe area". Its a bit longer than it seems like it should be. Also the graphics had some hiccups here and there:

-some slow loading textures.
          -some weapons pop into view.
          -Chuck's hair alpha texture was a bit wonky.

It still looks good, maybe its marginally better looking than the first.

I absolutely can't wait for the game to come out!

Comment

I also noticed the texture issues here and there also some slight slowdown when weapons such as the gumball machine broke or were thrown into large crowds . . .
            sigpic

Comment

Yeah heaps of popup and the faces arnt as nice as i would of thought (the little girl for example) hmm lets hope DR2 is different. Fun but yeah hard, i kept getting owned. Great to see so many sprites on screen tho, very nice.

Comment

Im kind of mixed on the game. Its alright, but doesn't have that classic feel, at least not in the area for C0. Sometimes, the game actually manages to look quite decent on the 360, though Ill still be picking it up on the PC

Comment

I wish my cellphone wasn't so crappy. Then I'd bothered with uploading my neat picture of Chuck in the hunting jacket, as he's pouring gas into the motorbike with the friggin' beer helmet on his head.

Comment

Working...
                  X