RESIDENT EVIL: AFTERLIFE 3D World Premiere in Tokyo

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RESIDENT EVIL: AFTERLIFE 3D World Premiere in Tokyo

RESIDENT EVIL: AFTERLIFE is getting its world premier in Tokyo today. You can click below to view the live Tokyo red carpet premiere.

End to end video platform for media & enterprises. Live streaming, video hosting, transcoding, monetization, distribution & delivery services for businesses.

*UPDATE*

Couple of new videos related to the movie thanks to Nemesiscv.

Resident Evil 5's DLC & Avatar Items for the 360 are getting discounted.

xbox360achievements - Thanks to Beanovsky Durst
    *END UPDATE*
    Last edited by xfactor; 09-02-2010, 10:37 AM.

This girl will be the first infected to appear in the beginning of the movie...a small role.

Comment

Wow that host was horrible, haha. I can watch anymore.

best quote "woo an Umbrella"

Comment

this movie is so getting leaked

Comment

The RE5 DLC is also in the special offers section on the Playstation Store.
          Finally playing 1.5. Woo-Hoo!!!

sigpic

Comment

Woah, the release kind of snuck up on us there, didn't even remember it was releasing September

Comment

I want this movie to leak since I can't afford to spend 10 bucks to see it in theater right now.

Comment

...and you clearly won't do something like pirate it or at least mention that you do such non-THIA approved things because of THIA's strict anti-piracy policy, right?

Comment

I didn't realize that wanting a leak was disallowed. I'm sorry it won't happen again.

Comment

Wanting a leak isn't, technically, against the rules. Saying you're gonna download the thing is. It was a little close so I figured I should warn you before I need to give you a month long ban.

Comment

I actually watched the entire thing. I felt sorry for the guy at times via awkward moments, but hey, he got paid so I guess he isn't complaining, haha.

I wonder how many of the Japanese fans were actually RE fans, or just fans wanting to see the cast.
                      REALDEMO

Comment

There's actually a DVDrip, everywhere over the net. Hilarious.

Comment

...well, yes. That is quite funny. But the no more talking about illegals stuff. Next sucker gets a month's holiday. Fair warning.

Comment

So five days to go, Yesterday I went to the movies and they already had the huge carboard posters things

Comment

Originally posted by Jill Lover View Post
                              There's actually a DVDrip, everywhere over the net. Hilarious.
                              Wait, what??? O_o

Anyway, why was the girl who played a zombie there? Why not Shawn Roberts or someone else?

Comment

Working...
                              X