X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by nemesiswontdie View Post
    I am in fact a dude last time I check.

Yup just checked. Still a man.
    every mans worst fear, waking up with out his penis.......

Comment

I'm pretty sure my worst fear is being set on fire or the Crossed taking over the world. No penis is fairly far down the list.

Comment

Let's hope this movie is better than Degeneration. I have a lot of complaints about that movie but you can pretty much hear them all in the Podcast on it.

Zombies acting like vampires, the stupid ending, Leon the Android....

I've watched the movie through to completion once. The only reason I keep the DVD around is for the Bloopers which are more entertaining than the entire film.

But hey, Capcom might get it right this time.

Also listening to the Podcast is way better than watching the movie so I might just do that now.
        Last edited by Becky's Butt; 09-15-2010, 08:23 PM.

Comment

Aw don't be so hard on the team behind Degeneration.

It was their first movie and they admitted that they had zero experience making a feature film. They had mostly done FMV or cutscenes.

It was a good first effort.

I'm just glad they got another shot at it.
          Stuff to remember: Avoid forums if you're having a bad day.
          sigpic

Comment

Leon again? You know there are other characters Capcom, a lot of them, but hey if this keeps Leon out of the games then fine by me. At least Degeneration actually had zombies, a virus, a corporation, horror elements, you know the things that make up RE. It had a lot of problems though, the 3 i would most like fixed would be better CGI, better voice acting and i'd like to feel like i'm watching a movie rather than watching an opening FMV of a game that never starts.

Comment

Just as long as it's realistic enough as to if you're thrown across a great distance onto metal plating and you actually DIE, then I'm okay.

Speaking of which, does anybody remember the scene where Leon and Angela were being pulled by Curtis' tail downwards? Wouldn't the have been, like, pulled down and/or ripped apart? :|

Comment

I dunno about the tail thing. But I recently re-watched Degeneration and the thing that bothered me more is the wonky animation. The way characters move. Not very natural at all.

Like there is this part where Claire is looking out a window and she has both her hands pressed against it... that looks like something an adult wouldn't do unless he was a 5 year old looking at an animal at a zoo. That made her look like a slope-head.

So they need to work on the mo-cap a lot more. Or just watch some Pixar flicks. If Pixar can make a mouse act like a human, maybe Capcom/Sony can do the same for the protagonists in Damnation.
                Last edited by Pikminister; 09-23-2010, 09:35 PM.
                Stuff to remember: Avoid forums if you're having a bad day.
                sigpic

Comment

Another movie sounds good, don't really like Leon but anyone is better than Alice.

Comment

Working...
                  X