Resi Evil in Marvel vs Capcom 3

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Resi Evil in Marvel vs Capcom 3

Capcom revealed a few more characters who will appear in their forthcoming fighter Marvel vs Capcom 3 including the ever-popular Albert Wesker. His reveal trailer showing off some of his cool moves can be seen at the link below.

Also, Destructoid went hands on with the game and showed the Resident Evil themed stage, the stage resembles an underground facility and features a bunch of lickers locked in glass walls in the background, they break through and eventually die leaving behind herbs and ammo. A Video of the stage in action can be seen at the link below.

MvC 3 Albert Wesker Reveal
    MvC 3 Resident Evil 5 Stage, thanks to ElusionM

Looking good, but I want to know the status of RE6 announcement. Is TGS over already? No announcement.

Comment

And now I have to seperate the chaff from the whe-AHH THERE YOU ARE!

Comment

IS THIS CANON?!?!

Comment

This game looks awesome with Wesker added to the list of playable characters!!

Comment

Originally posted by Stu View Post
            IS THIS CANON?!?!

100%
            Last edited by A-J; 09-20-2010, 10:44 AM.

Comment

This has definitely gotten me more excited for this game than I already was. Wesker's the man!

Comment

Must say the Capcom characters are looking by far the most fun to play this time around - wereas I felt it was Marvel that ruled the roost during MvC2.
                http://www.projectumbrella.net The BIOHAZARD/RESIDENT EVIL Compendium
                http://twitter.com/STARS_TyranT
                Review and contributor for www.thexbutton.co.uk

Comment

Well I bought MVC 2 back in the day just for Jill, so obviously I'll pick this up for Wesker and Chris (the game itself being fun is a plus as well lol). Everytime I see Wesker anymore, I keep wondering if this will be his last appearance. Than again, Wesker being dead never stopped him from returning before.

As far as the stage goes, I'm really digging the Tyrant in the background. It's a nice little homage.
                  Last edited by REmaster; 09-20-2010, 03:34 PM.
                  "One can only match, move by move, the machinations of fate... and thus defy the tyrannous stars."
                  Resident Evil/Castlevania/ Silent Hill/Onimusha/Tekken /Dark Souls

Comment

Still hoping for a Battlesuit Jill.

Hopefully will be a MvC3 line of figures with a detailed Wesker figure, not many of those about in actual RE figure lines.
                    Beanovsky Durst - "They are not pervs. They are japanese."

Comment

Awesome, Jill, Chris & Wesker. & for a bonus I have Dante! So getting the game ...

Comment

Boy, Chris and Wesker sure are getting awfully overexposed. Capcom should really give some of the other characters a chance to shine.

Spoiler:

Comment

They should just do a Resident Evil VS Silent Hill

It will sell millions. One day one too.

Stuff to remember: Avoid forums if you're having a bad day.
                          sigpic

Comment

Lawl, Sherry vs. Cheryl. XD

Comment

Oh the Jill and Dahlia hentai renders would be so so awesome.

Comment

Working...
                              X