Resident Evil Afterlife DVD/Blu-Ray On Amazon

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Resident Evil Afterlife DVD/Blu-Ray On Amazon

The listing for RE Afterlife Blu-Ray/DVD has appeared on Amazon.com, but no release date nor price were announced. You can sign up on Amazon to obtain update on the product though.

RE Afterlife - Blu-Ray
    RE Afterlife - DVD

Jesus that seemed quick.

Comment

Originally posted by DONNIemo View Post
      Jesus that seemed quick.
      You're not alone with that thought.

That was pretty quick.

Comment

It just means Sony has put it on their issue list for home entertainment releases. They usually put these out many months in advance, so places like Amazon, can begin to take pre-orders as early as possible. It's not uncommon for them to appear while the film is still in cinemas.

Comment

Well true, but these days its just getting quicker and quicker as they already run digital movies in cinemas I guess there isnt much to change when putting on DVD / HD.

But yes I assume it will be in the bargan bin for me around Xmas. XD

Comment

Well it's quite true, most companies work on the digital versions for DVD and BD the moment the film is locked down, sometimes even while still being edited menus and extras are being made at the same time EPK materials for the movie's release are being done. So turn around is a lot faster than it used to be.

Comment

i guess it's also a faint attempt to discourage piracy if the dvd is out quicker . . .
              sigpic

Comment

Working...
              X