Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Revelations looks pretty awesome.

Comment

• I find it rather intriguing that Jill's hair color is brown on the Mercenaries 3D poster. I'm really hoping that this leads more credence to the fact that this Jill we are seeing in Revelations and Mercenaries 3DS is in fact a post RE5 Jill. The missing baseball cap also seems to be a nod to the fact. All I know is, if Revelations is a prequel, then all my interest in the game will evaporate. If not, this is getting all the more interesting. . .

REGENERATORS!

PS: Bring back Salazar's right hand, please!
      Last edited by valentinesdead?; 09-30-2010, 10:28 PM.
      sigpic

Comment

• I thought Salazar's boys were Verdugo's?

Originally posted by xfactor View Post
        Portable handhelds isn't playing 2nd fiddle to the home consoles in Japan anymore. It's become as big if not bigger than home consoles there. You know how those smartphones have apps that gives them various features such as E-books and map reading? Nintendo have already pushed the DS into that direction right from the start, and is looking to continue so by partnering up with various Jpn broadcasting companies to provide 3D contents on the 3DS, and the various applications on the DSiware. It is not simply a gaming handheld anymore in Japan. Its a lifestyle gadget, with video gaming as the main focus.
        That may be but it's still disappointing. No portable can ever top the experience of a home theater setting.
        Last edited by veronesis; 10-02-2010, 01:27 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Darkmoon View Post
          I'd believe it if they hadn't used that line a few times before. DSC being the main one I remember, but who can help but make fun of 'Fear you can't forget...because you can't remember any.'
          Originally posted by Darkmoon View Post
          What can I say? The RE guys can only say, 'But it's really scary this time, we promise!' so many times before I point and laugh. And then piss on them.
          Indeed.

What’s that old saying? ... “Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice, shame on me.”

Unfortunately, I’ve been bamboozled many times by their promises, so I’m carrying a lot of shame these days. :[

Comment

• Originally posted by valentinesdead? View Post
            I find it rather intriguing that Jill's hair color is brown on the Mercenaries 3D poster. I'm really hoping that this leads more credence to the fact that this Jill we are seeing in Revelations and Mercenaries 3DS is in fact a post RE5 Jill. The missing baseball cap also seems to be a nod to the fact. All I know is, if Revelations is a prequel, then all my interest in the game will evaporate. If not, this is getting all the more interesting. . .

REGENERATORS!

PS: Bring back Salazar's right hand, please!
            I have that artwork in its native resolution. I'll find a way to upload it later in the day

Edit: I couldn't find a good hosting site. tinypic shrinked down the pic a little, so here is it
            Last edited by xfactor; 10-02-2010, 08:33 AM.

Comment

• Jill looks horrible in that pic. Chris looks like an ape. I also didn't get why HUNK was presented so proudly. I WOULD get this if this would come out for PS3 in any form (DLC...).

Comment

• I hope Revelations will bring back good death scenes. I saw the videos of the RE5 death scenes. They were horrible. The character models for the most part remain untouched. If they can mix in a bunch of stuff that made RE great, even though they are using the RE4/5 camera style, then maybe this game will be good.

And I want this game to be good. I want a good RE game. I skipped RE5 completely, because it looked like shit. I want to be able to play this game, so make it the right way Capcom.

Does Capcom accept game ideas from fans now? I know that they tend to read the Capcom-Unity forums, and respond to the fans.

We need good death scenes this time. Hell, I'd love for them to use the death scenes they used for 1.5. They need to make this game more RE-like.

The only thing I'm not crazy about is how the camera goes into first-person view when you fire at an enemy. I never liked that.
                My YouTube Channel - www.youtube.com/user/RetroRain2
                ROM Hacking Forum - acmlm.kafuka.org

Comment

• Originally posted by DeadArtist View Post
                  Jill looks horrible in that pic. Chris looks like an ape. I also didn't get why HUNK was presented so proudly. I WOULD get this if this would come out for PS3 in any form (DLC...).
                  ?

Why don't they just Release RE6 as a DLC for RE5?

Capcom can't just milk RE5 over and over
                  It already got stale for some people
                  atleast LIN had a different atmosphere

Comment

• Originally posted by xfactor View Post
                    Edit: I couldn't find a good hosting site. tinypic shrinked down the pic a little, so here is it
                    http://i53.tinypic.com/2uo0wv4.jpg
                    Anyone identified the people in the background on that poster/art yet?

There appears to be three guys and two girls in the background (I think)

In order left to right, I'm guessing; Krauser, Barry, Ada/Rebecca, Carlos, and Ada/Rebecca (Not sure which one is Ada and which one is Rebecca)

Any other guesses as for who these shadows could be? (I'd be surprised if we don't get Wesker, and some "next gen" Claire would be nice...)

Comment

• Originally posted by Carnivol View Post
                      Anyone identified the people in the background on that poster/art yet?

There's Barry, Rebecca, Claire, Wesker and Krauser.
                      So we know that aside from RE4, RE5 and RE5 Gold cast there will be at least one new character.
                      Last edited by Mr_Zombie; 10-03-2010, 04:41 AM.

Comment

• ^Ah! Thanks. I really need to do a better job at skimming through post history

Comment

• Originally posted by Zero38 View Post
                          ?

Why don't they just Release RE6 as a DLC for RE5?

Capcom can't just milk RE5 over and over
                          It already got stale for some people
                          atleast LIN had a different atmosphere
                          That didn't come out right. I meant that I would download such a game off the PlayStation Network if it were a RE5 bonus or a complete new game.

Actually I would love a RE4 PS3 version. They could still include Coop Mercenaries.

Comment

• Originally posted by KylieDog View Post
                            "Set in the Resident Evil universe, Resident Evil: The Mercenaries 3D will deliver relentless action with players competing against the clock to defeat as many enemies as possible in a fixed time. Featuring Mercenaries missions from Resident Evil 4 and Resident Evil 5, now fully realised in stunning 3D, Resident Evil: The Mercenaries 3D will add brand new modes and well known characters from the series to enrich and extend the Mercenaries experience. Furthermore, the title will take advantage of the Nintendo 3DS’ WiFi Connectivity, allowing players from around the world to join forces in co-op gameplay, regardless of location"

http://capcom-europe.com/blog/category/en
                            They're saying it like if It's the first time you can play with people from around the world .... Regardless of Location..?
                            3G connectivity?
                            Last edited by Zero38; 10-03-2010, 08:47 AM.

Comment

• Which one if the poster is supposed to be Wesker?

From left to right, i've got...

Krauser, Barry, Ada, Claire, Rebecca.

Comment

• Originally posted by Stu View Post
                                Which one if the poster is supposed to be Wesker?

From left to right, i've got...

Krauser, Barry, Ada, Claire, Rebecca.
                                Spoiler:

Comment

Working...
                                X