Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Zombie Fred View Post
    Link

Now this is interesting. Glad I saw this.
    Thanks for posting this.

As for the "Pure Horror Game" line, it's about time.
    Last edited by RetroRain; 10-03-2010, 01:42 PM.
    My YouTube Channel - www.youtube.com/user/RetroRain2
    ROM Hacking Forum - acmlm.kafuka.org

Comment

• I don't really want to buy another handheld product for a resident evil game. Revelations looks cool but dropping $300 plus is just not worth it for me.

Comment

• I'm not crazy about the handheld-system market either, but the 3DS does look a lot more interesting than the Wii ever did to me, as well as the previous DS versions. And the game line-up doesn't look that bad at all. I don't like the handheld systems for the simple fact that I would rather play my games at home on the TV screen, and who has time to play "on-the-go" when you have a job, and when you go out with friends, you're there to socialize, not to play your handheld system. But I think that the 3DS will also be getting new versions of retro-games, which is also a plus. And the 3D aspect is a plus too. The 3DS is even more interesting to me than the 360 and PS3. I don't play videogames that much anymore, but I may be buying the 3DS because for once I think we will be getting good games.

Comment

• Hang on let me get this straight RE R will be Pure Horror Game again just like how Resident Evil used to be before the shit hit the fan (4 and 5) but hang i heard that before some were ow right i remember there was an interview were Capcom said RE5 would get scary near the end of the game anyone remember that interview but im really hopeing RE R will at least feel like Resident Evil again.
          Last edited by Sephiroth; 10-04-2010, 11:07 AM.

Comment

• They should make Revelations more like 3.5 if they want to make it scary. You gotta admit, 3.5 looks pretty cool.
            Last edited by RetroRain; 10-04-2010, 01:11 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Logical Operand View Post
              They should make Revelations more like 3.5 if they want to make it scary. You gotta admit, 3.5 looks pretty cool.
              Yeah, 3.5 was cool enough, alright. Cool enough to get canned. (Just like 1.5 too!).

But yes, I second the notion of more "scary" big monsters for you to go up against in Revelations, all varied with unique and complex tactics and behaviors of their own by which you'll have to devise different tactics to subdue instead of Las Plagas or Majini drones easily killed with head-shot melee combos.. Though, we still know next to nothing about the plot details. . .

Just please, no co-op Capcom.
              sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by valentinesdead? View Post
                Yeah, 3.5 was cool enough, alright. Cool enough to get canned. (Just like 1.5 too!).
                Did you just figure that out? Thanks for pointing out the already-known obvious. It doesn't matter if they got canned, lots of fans still think they look cool. The comments that people have been giving 3.5, they say that it looked more interesting and horror-like than RE4, and they are right.
                Last edited by RetroRain; 10-04-2010, 03:58 PM.

Comment

• In fairness, we have no idea how either 1.5 or 3.5 would have gone. They could both be awful. But, judging from what we can see, they certainly have elements well worth exploring. Most of 1.5's features have been incorperated into the series over time, and I'll admit, I think 3.5 looks a great deal more scary and intimidating that RE4 was. Personally, I feel the assets for 3.5 would be an excellent base for a game akin to this. If only to give Leon a more human side than his recent outings have had. An infected, delirious Leon could give him some much needed humanising.

Comment

• BASTARDS!!! why not for the 360 or Wii??? now im forced to get the 3ds ...

Comment

• ^?
                      PS3 and X360 aren't the systems of Forever
                      Also, It's a Big Plus For Japan

Comment

• Originally posted by Zero38 View Post
                        ^?
                        PS3 and X360 aren't the systems of Forever
                        Also, It's a Big Plus For Japan
                        true but its all i got lol

Comment

Working...