No announcement yet.

Resident Evil: Damnation Official Site Goes Live

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'd rather they didnt make another Fail feature myself...but thats me. I'm expecting retcon and cliche, just like in the last film.

Comment

Originally posted by djepic112 View Post
      You've read the script already? We can't complain about the plot if we know nothing about it. Also, has Capcom or Sony released their planned budget for this film?
      What a stupid argument.
      Hey, it's not my fault that you didn't get my point.

Its like this: The first film had a craptacular script and a somewhat lousy budget. That was an important factor as to why the film was so-so or even mediocre. Sure it had it's moments here and there. And you can argue that it was way better than the live-action RE movies. But overall, the first film failed as a (good/watchable) movie. But I agree that it was a good first attempt where they could learn from the whole experience.

And because they are suppose to LEARN from it, I suggested that maybe we should talk ABOUT HOW THEY CAN FIX THE RELEVANT STUFF THAT WENT WRONG IN THE FIRST MOVIE... The stuff that will actually help the movie be, I dunno... better? Like the script and having a decent budget to hire talented ppl (writers, voice talent, etc.). That was my point.

And besides, bringing up Leon's hairstyle is an incredibly stupid argument to bring to the table.... specially when were talking about making the sequel worth watching. If you wanna watch good hairstyles on ppl try America's Top Model or some crap like that.
      Last edited by Pikminister; 11-15-2010, 11:51 AM.
      Stuff to remember: Avoid forums if you're having a bad day.
      sigpic

Comment

Japanese trailer subtitles are a little different. They confirm that we will see bio-organic weapons used in the battlefield, and that the movie is set in Eastern Europe.

Comment

Great trailer wish I did not have to wait a year!

Comment

I read somewhere this is releasing concurrently with Afterlife on DVD. I thought that seemed strange, a 2011-2012 release seems much more appropriate.

Comment

Originally posted by Humor Tumor View Post
              I read somewhere this is releasing concurrently with Afterlife on DVD. I thought that seemed strange, a 2011-2012 release seems much more appropriate.
              No, the trailer is on Afterlife DVD/Blu-ray (we don't know whether this will be the same trailer that we saw, or will it be something new), not the whole movie.
              Last edited by Mr_Zombie; 12-10-2010, 12:27 PM.

Comment

well, will find out if anyone uploads the trailer to youtube

Comment

Working...
                X