Revelations and Mercs 3D Famitsu Updates

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mr_Zombie View Post
    Wasn't the original comics black & white?
    Yeah, but their bandannas were intended to be red. Peter Laird even took a few potshots at the multicolored bandannas from the cartoon on occasion.
    Last edited by Archelon; 12-10-2010, 09:30 AM.

Comment

Seeing as this is about a DS-related product, I'd like to take the time to discuss my issue with Nintendo, which is the fact is that they release a new version of the handheld every five minutes - the DS XL Lite Plus Pocket Alpha Colour Micro Plus or something.

Also their strategy of essentially remaking the same game over and over again, with a slight twist or variation to keep it 'original' and fresh, and yet despite this they're still praised as being bastions of originality and creativity, which is testament to how much faith one can truly place in reviews.
      See you in hell.

Comment

I actually agree there are to many fucking gameboys now, being a collector it hurts my wallet each time they make a slight size or cosmetic change to a DS or any other. Ugh I hardly hand held play at all anymore, I think after the 3DS im just going to stop portable handheld collecting all together. I can't think of the last time I turned one of my always dead charged psp's or DS's on..

Comment

Working...
        X