Revelations and Mercs 3D Direct-Feed Screenshots

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Det. Beauregard View Post
    I have to agree. They should model Jill after that 13 chick from the show House. I always thought she was kinda Jill-like.
    Olivia Wilde? Yeah, I suppose there is a passing resemblance.

Comment

Originally posted by Humor Tumor View Post
      Olivia Wilde? Yeah, I suppose there is a passing resemblance.
      I dunno, maybe I'm nuts. But the first thing I thought when I saw her on that show was that she reminds me of Jill, in looks and in character (not that the latter matters I suppose).

But anyway, new Jill just looks like a completely different person. It's not like she's hideous or anything, but she's not classic Jill. Chris looks exactly the same as he did in RE5, so why doesn't Jill? And yes, I know that Chris had major changes to his model between Remake/UC/DSC and RE5, but at least the core face was still there. Jill looks like she underwent massive cosmetic surgery.
      Last edited by Det. Beauregard; 12-11-2010, 03:31 PM.
      Mass production? Ridiculous!

Comment

I would have rather they used Jills RE5 model and fixed her nose. Her character model was fine but the nose was a little off.

As for Olivia Wilde...bleh. I mean shes a step up from Sienna Guillroy and all, but still....

Comment

Originally posted by Det. Beauregard View Post
          But anyway, new Jill just looks like a completely different person. It's not like she's hideous or anything, but she's not classic Jill. Chris looks exactly the same as he did in RE5, so why doesn't Jill? And yes, I know that Chris had major changes to his model between Remake/UC/DSC and RE5, but at least the core face was still there. Jill looks like she underwent massive cosmetic surgery.
          I should stay out of this debate, because I could care less one way or the other, but I find it odd that Jill does look different. The REmake, REUC, and RE5 character model is fine the way it is. As a notoriously cheap (therefore cost effective) company when it comes to not hesitating to reuse assets, it confuses me as to why Capcom would change Jill's appearance now.

Either way, the side-by-side-by-side graphic that xfactor used early in the thread really hammers home how goofy Jill looks. Her Revelations face looks like a female C.H.U.D.

As for Olivia Wilde - she IS muy caliente. She makes my crotch en fuego.

Comment

I'm probably going to be the odd one out here, but I honestly preferred the original RE3 Jill (the anime looking one, not the voth model RE3 Jill)

A change in Jills appearance isn't new any more, Capcom have always been tinkering with her. (and seem to be making her uglier with each change too)

Comment

^Haha. RE3 Jill looked like an alien with hair. She reminds me of E.T. when they put the female wig on him.

Has anyone found any high res versions of the latest batch of images? I really like the one of Chris walking toward the screen with the shotgun.
              Last edited by Jill's Boob; 12-11-2010, 06:03 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Jill's Boob View Post
                That image of Julia Voth is not flattering. Yuck. She's really a model?

Inezh was waaaayyyy hotter. And the pixelated Jill from RE1 on the PS1 for that matter.
                Lol what? :-/

Comment

^Haha. RE3 Jill looked like an alien with hair. She reminds me of E.T. when they put the female wig on him.

Has anyone found any high res versions of the latest batch of images? I really like the one of Chris walking toward the screen with the shotgun.
                  I agree, that one was horrible. I think it was just a poor CG render.

Comment

I'm gonna step aside from the cosmetic bullshit and instead wonder if any of these games will be worth investing hundreds of dullardz.

I mean, if the games end up sucking avatar blueballs, it won't even matter how these characters look like, right?

So yeah... Jill doesn't look like a junkie anymore and Claire now looks like a Kennedy with that square jawline.

But if the games blow chunks, nothing of that will be relevant or important. Just sayin'
                    Last edited by Pikminister; 12-11-2010, 08:40 PM.
                    Stuff to remember: Avoid forums if you're having a bad day.
                    sigpic

Comment

That outfit is nothing but a goddamn recolor of her battlesuit with slight modifications here and there. That absolutely baffles me. Seriously, what the fuck?

Comment

Here you go.

Spoiler:
                        sigpic

Comment

To be honest, there are few different versions of Jill in RE3; there are renderings, CG cut-scenes, artworks, and finally in-game model.

There's even a slightly different version (and better imho) of the picture you've posted:

But yeah, I prefer the post-REmake "junkie" Jill; she's pretty, but at the same time flawed and normal.
                          Last edited by Mr_Zombie; 12-12-2010, 04:10 AM.

Comment

I think its just always been the horrible tube top, to much shoulders. :S

Comment

Originally posted by Bianca View Post
                              That outfit is nothing but a goddamn recolor of her battlesuit with slight modifications here and there. That absolutely baffles me. Seriously, what the fuck?
                              That's not a battlesuit, looks more like a wet suit.

Never stops to amaze me how haters always gonna hate.
                              Last edited by Davi Redfield; 12-12-2010, 07:30 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Bianca View Post
                                Actually it looks more like a recolor of the BSAA outfit

Comment

Working...
                                X