No announcement yet.

Resident Evil The Mercenaries & Revelations Stage Program Report

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I already saw a mistake with The Mercenaries Trailer and it was in one of the qoute
    Return to The World Of Survival Horror
    more like Return to The World Of Action Survival I feel evan more insulted by Capcom know.
    Last edited by Sephiroth; 01-09-2011, 12:38 PM.

Comment

Why does HUNK have extendable knives on his wrists? At least that's what I thought he had. Christ, he's not a fucking ninja.
      See you in hell.

Comment

3 hit combo claire, nice! Day 1 purchase for me. Seeing the Redfield siblings together on screen brings a tear to my eye.
        REALDEMO

Comment

dident they promise us revelation trailer ??? where the hell is it

Comment

I've never been a fan of The Mercenaries but...playing Chris and Claire side by side...I'll take it :p Though I'm a little surprised by Claire's Melee attacks. I was expecting some knife play from her, as well...not Chris Jr. with the punches.

Comment

Originally posted by djepic112 View Post
              Yep, seems like a big mistake Capcom is releasing the games ONLY on a kiddie handheld system. I have nothing against Nintendo...
              Based on the kiddie comment, I'd say you just might

Comment

Originally posted by rehunk88 View Post
                dident they promise us revelation trailer ??? where the hell is it
                They did show a trailer for Revelations, but it is the same trailer we saw before at E3.

Comment

Originally posted by Archelon View Post
                  Yeah, okay.

Can we quote you on that?
                  Yeah go ahead. predictions get quoted all the time.

Comment

I do love the idea that Wii systems are somehow purely for kids. Look at the offerings for Move and Kinnect. Not exactly dramatic story, high tension games filled with gore and sex. And it was either last year or the year before that the Wii has more survival horror style games out than the PS3 and 360 did, nearly combined?

Just because it focuses on providing games for a whole families as well as 'real' gamers doesn't somehow make it less of a system...it makes it well marketed and sold all over the place.

Comment

Okay, my heart skipped a few beats upon seeing Claire and Chris working together. Now, that's a dream come true. I adore it! I'm still very excited about this Mercenaries game.
                      Last edited by Bianca; 01-10-2011, 02:55 AM.

Comment

Chris, HUNK, Claire and Krauser have been announced some time ago, the game will hit the shelves in approx. 2 months and we still haven`t heard a word about anyone else besides them. Could those 4 be it?

Comment

Nah, I would expect at least 4 more.

Comment

Originally posted by Darkmoon View Post
                            I do love the idea that Wii systems are somehow purely for kids. Look at the offerings for Move and Kinnect. Not exactly dramatic story, high tension games filled with gore and sex.

RE5, Heavy Rain, MAG, Dead Space Extraction in a few weeks, Killzone 3 next month. It isn't just the content but how they play, literally running and waggling my way through Shattered Memories = fail.

Kinnect I concede on.
                            Last edited by Dracarys; 01-10-2011, 06:00 AM.
                            Beanovsky Durst - "They are not pervs. They are japanese."

Comment

^ Dead Space Extraction was on the Wii first, btw.

Comment

Originally posted by KylieDog View Post
                                RE5, Heavy Rain, MAG, Dead Space Extraction in a few weeks, Killzone 3 next month. It isn't just the content but how they play, literally running and waggling my way through Shattered Memories = fail.

Kinnect I concede on.
                                All true, but I was talking more about games you need Kinnect and Move to play, rather than older games with ability to use it patched in. Brand new offerings to take advanatage of the new system. So far, they've all be fairly meh in that regard.

Comment

Working...
                                X