Minor RE5 News

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Minor RE5 News

This weeks news comes courtesy of EGM's latest issue, where the have a small blurb about Resident Evil 5. While they dont really say anything new, its pretty noteworthy that a US publication picked it up as well.

Over the last 18 months or so since RE5's debut, we've learned exactly two things about the survival-horror game: jack and s***. But finally, Producer Jun Takeuchi is talkin':
    He recently mentioned in a Japanese mag that weather (both cold and heat) will play a major role here. And for you graphic whores out there, Takeuchi is promising models so detailed that each hair on a character's head will be rendered. That sounds...uh, time-consuming.

Isn't this more a recap of what has already been said about the game? Do they really have so little to say about the game that they need to revisit year+ information. I think they jumped the gun in showing that teaser when they did, even to have left it 6-8 months would have softened the blow seeing as no one expected there to be any information so soon after RE4.

Comment

Even if Famitsu writes Bio5 release this yr then how? it's just a bet! jsut a guess. this yr won't have any new update.

Erika of Capcom japan said that progress is just 20%. Bio5. that is what I gain, and there is game book I have, that proves that bio5 progress is dead slow. Finish! period.

Comment

Working...
      X