D.C. Douglas Talks About Albert Wesker

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• D.C. Douglas Talks About Albert Wesker

helldescent.com recently did an interview with Wesker's VA D.C. Douglas, where he talks about his role in the game series.

In the interview, he claims that he knew RE6 is in the work and he's interested to audition for it, but clarified shortly after that his claim was based on internet rumour and speculation, rather than concrete first hand knowledge.

helldescent - Albert Wesker’s D.C. Douglas Completely and Globally Saturates us in Interview

If Wesker miraculously comes back to life or Douglas voices a Wesker clone in RE6, I completely fucking wash my hands with Resident Evil.

Comment

Interesting piece of news that xfactor. Good find!

Comment

No disrespect, but the idea of RE6 being developed is not really a hot news topic. We've known about this for some time. Even DC is still up in the air about what's going on with it if he's basing this on internet rumors and the like. He wants to audition or play a Wesker clone? Good for him, but how about we wait till actual details come in.

Comment

Originally posted by ChrisRedfield29 View Post
          If Wesker miraculously comes back to life or Douglas voices a Wesker clone in RE6, I completely fucking wash my hands with Resident Evil.
          Yuu mean you didn't based on RE5's ending?

Comment

A lot of folks are giving the games a final chance or two. For myself, RE5 was the last title I intend to buy new. I may pick up others, once they're cheap, but 'Resident Evil' no longer equates to 'Must Buy' for me. Which is sad.

Comment

Originally posted by ChrisRedfield29 View Post
              Pretty much sums up what I would do.
              See you in hell.

Comment

Oh what a crock of shit. DC Douglas Talks About Albert Wesker. How is this news, as opposed to the norm EVERY DAY?

Dude needs to move on. He must actually be beginning to think he IS Wesker by now?! Probably goes to leave the house, look for his keys and say "FOUND YOOOOU!" on his way out...
                Last edited by Stu; 01-26-2011, 03:22 AM.

Comment

Or playing hide and seek with his kids, "THERE'S NO POINT IN HIDING!"
                  See you in hell.

Comment

AHHH THERE YOU ARE!!

Comment

Let's face it - still not as creepy as Paul Anderson marrying Milla after the creepy, stalkeresque descriptions of Alice in that old version of the RE movie script.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Spencer View Post
                        Or playing hide and seek with his kids, "THERE'S NO POINT IN HIDING!"
                        haha brilliant!

Comment

One other thing he could say to his kids,

"Seven minutes. Seven minutes is all I can spare to play with you."

Alright, I'm done now. Hahaha.
                          See you in hell.

Comment

Originally posted by Smiley View Post
                            No disrespect, but the idea of RE6 being developed is not really a hot news topic. We've known about this for some time. Even DC is still up in the air about what's going on with it if he's basing this on internet rumors and the like. He wants to audition or play a Wesker clone? Good for him, but how about we wait till actual details come in.
                            This. Besides, as I said in the news report htread:

It's not really surprising since RE is Capcom's biggest franchise...

BTW >> From D.C. Douglas' Facebook: "Here is the quick interview. AGAIN: I read on the INTERNET that RE6 is in the works - I have NO DIRECT KNOWLEDGE. Thank you for shopping at Walmart."

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Spencer View Post
                              One other thing he could say to his kids,

"Seven minutes. Seven minutes is all I can spare to play with you."

Alright, I'm done now. Hahaha.
                              HAHAHA even better!

Comment

Working...
                              X