No announcement yet.

Resident Evil "Revival Selection" For PS3/360

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• wow you guys really are dicks holy shit this is insane !

Comment

• If this is the garbage that I have to sort through everytime a new BH/RE game is announced and/or rumoured, fuck it, i'd rather go without.

Grow up people. This thread is quite the sad shit, for sure.

Can't we all just get along? ;)
      Last edited by MeganGrass; 03-23-2011, 01:51 PM.
      I'm a blackstar.

Comment

• What IS this?
        See you in hell.

Comment

• Originally posted by MarkGrass View Post
          If this is the garbage that I have to sort through everytime a new BH/RE game is announced and/or rumoured, fuck it, i'd rather go without.
          What did you actually have to "sort" though? Was it really that much of an effort to scroll past the "garbage"? Lighten up

Unless you're an Outbreak fan, by all means hit the roof!

Comment

• can some admin please give Stu a ban or something couse he keeps provoking and its ruining this whole topic for anyone els with all this garbage he keeps pushing his luck i think the time is up now dont you think.

Comment

• What did you actually have to "sort" though? Was it really that much of an effort to scroll past the "garbage"? Lighten up

Unless you're an Outbreak fan, by all means hit the roof!
              ...not mad, being serious, etc.

I have a very strange sense of humor, and I suppose that my last post just "went over your head".

Although, I kinda wish this topic would get back onto track...
              Last edited by MeganGrass; 03-23-2011, 02:01 PM.
              I'm a blackstar.

Comment

I have a very strange sense of humor, and I suppose that my last post just "went over your head".
                Guessing so apologies.

Originally posted by MarkGrass View Post
                For the record, i do agree.

Comment

...not mad, being serious, etc.

I'm going to pull a D.C. Douglas here:

Playtime is OVER!

So yeah, let's try and salvage this topic as hilarious as it's been.
                  See you in hell.

Comment

• ^^^^ No play?

Okay.

BTW, how come nobody mentioned this one here on THIA?

D.C. Douglas: Interview with the Voice of Albert Wesker

Hmmmm?
                    Last edited by Pikminister; 03-23-2011, 02:05 PM.
                    Stuff to remember: Avoid forums if you're having a bad day.
                    sigpic

Comment

• So, back on track here ladies and gentlemen. While it seems likely that what we're looking at is a straight up port of RE4/CVX, what would you like to see? As in, any new or bonus features you'd like to see.
                      See you in hell.

Comment

• Originally posted by Pikminister View Post
                        ^^^^ No play?

Okay.

BTW, how come nobody mentioned this one here on THIA?

D.C. Douglas: Interview with the Voice of Albert Wesker

Hmmmm?
                        hes obiously voicing wesker for merceneries 3D, or atleast him hoping he is.

Comment

• Jesus Christ, what a shit-show of a thread.

Originally posted by Mr. Spencer View Post
                          So, back on track here ladies and gentlemen. While it seems likely that what we're looking at is a straight up port of RE4/CVX, what would you like to see? As in, any new or bonus features you'd like to see.
                          I doubt they add anything whatsoever.

Originally posted by rehunk88 View Post
                          can some admin please give Stu a ban or something couse he keeps provoking and its ruining this whole topic for anyone els with all this garbage he keeps pushing his luck i think the time is up now dont you think.
                          I think it's fairly obvious at this point that Stu will never be banned no matter what the hell he does(outside of maybe sleeping with Darkmoon's wife, murdering Alexia's friends and family, AND destroying Dot50Cal's entire RE collection and lighting his pets on fire), so I'd suggest you drop it. It's a battle you simply can't win.

Comment

• Originally posted by ChrisRedfield29 View Post
                            Jesus Christ, what a shit-show of a thread.
                            You’re a hater. This thread’s hawt.

Originally posted by Mr. Spencer View Post
                            So, back on track here ladies and gentlemen. While it seems likely that what we're looking at is a straight up port of RE4/CVX, what would you like to see? As in, any new or bonus features you'd like to see.
                            Originally posted by ChrisRedfield29 View Post
                            I doubt they add anything whatsoever.
                            Agreed. However, I like having my mere hopes and dreams crushed, so while I can think of some rather decent extras Capcom could provide us (none of which would ever come true), I’ll just hope for something simple.

For example, reinstating the difficulty levels on the CVX port. Also, enabling bonus costumes on Separate Ways. Being able to play through in Ada’s RE2 or Assignment Ada costume would be rad. Simple, nearly effortless extras like that would be a nice touch, but I shall not hold my breath.
                            Last edited by Bianca; 03-23-2011, 02:37 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr. Spencer View Post
                              I would like to know if it will have any other material , then the stuff that is already in the Wii or PC version?

Someone mentioned screens . I can't seem to find any? What did I miss?

Comment

• Originally posted by ChrisRedfield29 View Post
                                I think it's fairly obvious at this point that Stu will never be banned no matter what the hell he does(outside of maybe sleeping with Darkmoon's wife, murdering Alexia's friends and family, AND destroying Dot50Cal's entire RE collection and lighting his pets on fire), so I'd suggest you drop it. It's a battle you simply can't win.
                                Ok, ignoring the few bans i've had on here in the past...what have i done wrong in this thread aside from crack a few jokes? Was i the only to call anyone a "fucking asshole", or call other people "dicks"? No, i wasn't.

All i did was add to the somewhat odd off-topicness that others, even moderators also took part in.

Comment

Working...
                                X