Resident Evil "Revival Selection" For PS3/360

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Rosetta Mist View Post
    Shit show certainly covers half of this thread. What utter maturity our wonderful mod Spencer shows by baiting other users to continue their disagreements and letting the off topic bullshit flourish...and letting those users continue to tell each other to fuck off.
    I'm the best there is at what I do.
    See you in hell.

Comment

• Originally posted by aris13 View Post
      Just wanted to point out that this collection belongs to cvxfreak.
      Indeed.

He's something else.
      Stuff to remember: Avoid forums if you're having a bad day.
      sigpic

Comment

• Still, Impressive collection.

Can someone tell me where we can find 'Ada's Another Order mode' since I am not sure where this was in the first place?
        I'll check youtube...

Comment

• Originally posted by DeadArtist View Post
          Still, Impressive collection.

Can someone tell me where we can find 'Ada's Another Order mode' since I am not sure where this was in the first place?
          I'll check youtube...
          It's called "Separate Ways" in these parts of the world.

YouTube video:
          Stuff to remember: Avoid forums if you're having a bad day.
          sigpic

Comment

• OH! THAT! Ok, thank you for the info!

Comment

• CV and RE4 are by far my least fav RE games. Main games, anyway. CV gameplay was just horrible and RE4, well...
              Beanovsky Durst - "They are not pervs. They are japanese."

Comment

• im pretty sure resident evil 4 will look the same but im looking forward to see how it looks in code veronica :3

Comment

• So yeah, sorry if this was already mentioned but it's nice to see the article showing comparison shots from the cutscenes, means they're probably not gonna be recorded files like the PS2/PC versions.

Comment

• Originally posted by KylieDog View Post
                    CV and RE4 are by far my least fav RE games. Main games, anyway. CV gameplay was just horrible and RE4, well...
                    Not enough Jill?

Comment

• Originally posted by Pikminister View Post
                      CVX looks better it seems. Just a bit.
                      Judging by the photos of the magazine, it has better lighting and proper shadows (no black blobs under characters); there's even a screen where Claire's shadows is cast on the wall.

Unfortunately, it seems the game still uses old character models, because Claire's paints are still very high :/ Shame they won't at least use Darkside Chronicles assets; especially character and enemies models.
                      Last edited by Mr_Zombie; 03-23-2011, 04:38 PM.

Comment

• Claire looks more slim compared to the dreamcast model although i dont know if she looks like that on the ps2 or the Gcube versions
                        Last edited by LeigiBoy; 03-23-2011, 04:45 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Archelon View Post
                          Not enough Jill?
                          Because gameplay like I mentioned somehow = Jill?

CV was multiple steps backwards in gameplay, aside from going 3D the visuals were worse than past games too. Then there is stuff like backtracking too much without change of scene, the handgun having oodles of amo and the other weapons being generaly naff. No replay value whatsoever. I could be more detailed but this has been done before.

Edit: That Claire shadow doesn't make sense given the light source.
                          Last edited by Dracarys; 03-23-2011, 04:47 PM.
                          Beanovsky Durst - "They are not pervs. They are japanese."

Comment

• What? More ports of Code Veronica and RE4? This is new and exciting for Capcom.

Wake me when they unveil RE6. Till then I'm sure this is good news for some people with a ps3 or 360.

Comment

Shit show certainly covers half of this thread. What utter maturity our wonderful mod Spencer shows by baiting other users to continue their disagreements and letting the off topic bullshit flourish...and letting those users continue to tell each other to fuck off.

It truly doesnt matter what this "revival" will hold. People are still going to bitch. Outbreak fans are going to be pissed they aren't getting what they wanted. RE2 remake petitioners will complain their game isn't getting proper attention. Some will say how much CVX sucked. Others will say that RE4 is a tit long since milked dry, rancid liquid still being sucked about by bloated parasites. Then you'll have those saying the remastered CVX isn't enough, it should have had more. Then you'll have people bitching that they may have changed something. Then of course you'll have those willing to be anally fisted by the game, tears of joy streaming out their eyes for a week until they go back to saying how much they hate CVX and RE4.

Only thing in this thread that was remotely interesting was the new Mercs scans...but even then Jill and Wesker come as no real surprise.

I lol'd because this is all true.

Comment

Only thing in this thread that was remotely interesting was the new Mercs scans...but even then Jill and Wesker come as no real surprise.
                                Also they change back Claire's face

Comment

Working...
                                X