No announcement yet.

Resident Evil "Revival Selection" For PS3/360

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I don't think they did change Claire, just the quality of the scan image, cannot even see the rips in her jeans properly.
    Beanovsky Durst - "They are not pervs. They are japanese."

Comment

• Originally posted by KylieDog View Post
      I don't think they did change Claire, just the quality of the scan image, cannot even see the rips in her jeans properly.
      yes they change her face and the rips were changed too
      Spoiler:

Comment

• I say its a change even though quality isn't too good it shouldn't make her facial features change that much in the scan she looks older and her eyebrows are different including shape of her eyes
        "Admit it, you're going to miss this ass" - Chloe Frazer

Comment

• Originally posted by LeigiBoy View Post
          Also they change back Claire's face
          So they changed her face in the promotional renders.

Looking more like that DC version.

Stuff to remember: Avoid forums if you're having a bad day.
          sigpic

Comment

• After all the chaos and bloodletting is done upon the battlefield, here I come to save the day.

sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by valentinesdead? View Post
              After all the chaos and bloodletting is done upon the battlefield, here I come to save the day.

http://blip.tv/file/4897425
              Ahhh, the triumphant return of "...Yeah."

Props to Phelous, he's quite the admirable fan of RE and SH.

Comment

• Originally posted by Pikminister View Post
                So they changed her face in the promotional renders.

Looking more like that DC version.

Easily the best-looking version of Claire, imo.

Originally posted by valentinesdead? View Post
                After all the chaos and bloodletting is done upon the battlefield, here I come to save the day.

at Claire yelling at Sherry!
                Last edited by Det. Beauregard; 03-23-2011, 09:21 PM.
                Mass production? Ridiculous!

Comment

• Originally posted by valentinesdead? View Post

Resident Hazard. YEAH.

"I miss the days when we just cared how cool an enemy was rather than critiquing and analyzing everything to death." - Shield Key

Comment

• Originally posted by Rosetta Mist View Post
                    Shit show certainly covers half of this thread. What utter maturity our wonderful mod Spencer shows by baiting other users to continue their disagreements and letting the off topic bullshit flourish...and letting those users continue to tell each other to fuck off.

It truly doesnt matter what this "revival" will hold. People are still going to bitch. Outbreak fans are going to be pissed they aren't getting what they wanted. RE2 remake petitioners will complain their game isn't getting proper attention. Some will say how much CVX sucked. Others will say that RE4 is a tit long since milked dry, rancid liquid still being sucked about by bloated parasites. Then you'll have those saying the remastered CVX isn't enough, it should have had more. Then you'll have people bitching that they may have changed something. Then of course you'll have those willing to be anally fisted by the game, tears of joy streaming out their eyes for a week until they go back to saying how much they hate CVX and RE4.

Only thing in this thread that was remotely interesting was the new Mercs scans...but even then Jill and Wesker come as no real surprise.
                    Well I think this post sums everything up, thread and news alike. Yes, I love Outbreak. Am I disappointed? Sure. Am I surprised? Hell no. XD Capcom doesn't care about Outbreak and never did, so I'm content to play the two games offline and keep my mouth shut for the most part.

As for the news on what IS being released...Meh. I'm just so meh about this. I personally feel re-releasing is not a bad thing, but for these two, two that have had it a lot already, is a bit of a waste...but meh. If they go full out and remake then, good for them. But still meh. No RAGEEEEE from me.

Edit: But I am very YAY over Resident Hazard. xD
                    Last edited by Inferno04; 03-24-2011, 01:20 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Inferno04 View Post
                      Edit: But I am very YEAH over Resident Hazard. xD
                      Fixed. . Yeah.

"I miss the days when we just cared how cool an enemy was rather than critiquing and analyzing everything to death." - Shield Key

Comment

• Originally posted by Beanovsky Durst View Post
                        Fixed. . Yeah.
                        Yeah. Thank you very much. =) Yeah.

Comment

• I just hope the HD CV is not just another upscaled clean port with trophy support...

I hope it's a remake like the first game or better, then I can finally hope for remakes of 2 & 3.
                          I kinda couldn't care less for the RE4 HD version, I already have it for my PC/GC/Wii...but
                          I'll probably buying it anyway just to experience what RE5 could have at least been or
                          improved upon. =P
                          Last edited by Kaneco; 03-24-2011, 02:41 AM.

Comment

• If they are gonna actually remake a game it will not be bundled with another for budget price.
                            Beanovsky Durst - "They are not pervs. They are japanese."

Comment

• So why are people bitching about a game which they may or may not even be getting? This is only confirmed for a Japanese release right now.

I hope we get a Resident Evil release though. I'd like to record the HD cutscenes without the hard-coded subtitles.
                              PROJECT Umbrella - The BIOHAZARD/RESIDENT EVIL Compendium

Comment

• Biohazard Revival Selection site goes live
                                ゲームというエンターテインメントを通じて「遊文化」をクリエイトする株式会社カプコンのウェブサイト。ゲーム情報サイトをはじめ企業情報サイト、ネットショッピング、ファンサイトなど、さまざまなサービスについても紹介しています。
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X