Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Stu View Post
    More chance of that than Outbreak
    I don't mean to sound like a prick. But the whole Outbreak thing is getting old. Leave it alone. You don't work for Capcom. So you honestly don't know what they have planned.

Comment

Look at these poor wounded puppies. Go back to licking your wounds.

COLD HARD FACTS: People run wild with whatever they want generally. Their hate of Leon, about Capcom rehashing old games, the change in style of Resident Evil games...so why shouldn't i speak ill out Outbreak? No one is being insulted unless they make it so.

I repeat. SUCK IT UP.
      Last edited by Stu; 03-23-2011, 08:15 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by rehunk88 View Post
        you are lucky your hidding behind your little pc screen Course with that atitude you would get your ass kicked.
        HULK SMASH!
        See you in hell.

Comment

Even though I disagree, people say that RE4 is the best game of the last generation so I'm not surprised at the interest in this.
          Personally I kinda think it cheapens the legacy a bit. But this is Capcom were talking about, and RE4 has been milked pretty hard already. Why not try squeeze out another drop? I don't really have much interest in playing it if it's just a HD touch up.

Doesn't anyone remember what happened last time???
          Last edited by TheSelfishGene; 03-23-2011, 08:18 AM.
          sigpic

Comment

WOW. Three years ago now? Crazy.

Comment

I remember being fooled by that too, "AW DOOD MAYBE HUNK'S WORKING FOR SPENCER OR SOMETHIN'!!!1111!"
              See you in hell.

Comment

Originally posted by Stu View Post
                Look at these poor wounded puppies. Go back to licking your wounds.

COLD HARD FACTS: People run wild with whatever they want generally. Their hate of Leon, about Capcom rehashing old games, the change in style of Resident Evil games...so why shouldn't i speak ill out Outbreak? No one is being insulted unless they make it so.

I repeat. SUCK IT UP.
                its you who started this shit with your shit comments about outbreak games
                there is actully many who want those games back, but just because you dont like them .. that dosent give you the right to talk shit about it to rub it in the outbreak fans faces so just for the good of this forum shut the fuck up. and i repeat your lucky ur hidding behind that little pc screen.
                Last edited by rehunk88; 03-23-2011, 08:33 AM.

Comment

The only thing they need to add to RE4 (imo) is a quick weapon select, it's good to go in the inventory to "item manage" but going in there to swap to something else gets kind of annoying.

Comment

rehunk88, shush now, you're making yourself look silly.

Alternatively, post on my wall. Would be a shame to derail a thread as joyous as this

I won't acknowledge you or anyone else of your ilk in this thread so you know what to do.
                    Originally posted by A-J View Post
                    The only thing they need to add to RE4 (imo) is a quick weapon select, it's good to go in the inventory to "item manage" but going in there to swap to something else gets kind of annoying.
                    Would certainly be up for this!

Says a lot about RE4 when it even makes item management fun haha!
                    Last edited by Stu; 03-23-2011, 08:40 AM.

Comment

its you who started this shit with your shit comments about outbreak games
                      there is actully many who want those games back, but just because you dont like them .. that dosent give you the right to talk shit about it to rub it in the outbreak fans faces so just for the good of this forum shut the fuck up. and i repeat your lucky ur hidding behind that little pc screen.
                      See you in hell.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Spencer View Post
                        are you and idiot or what ? if you dont have anything good to say then dont speak at all stop posting those shit pictures and idiotic comments your not helping on this your only making it worse so think abit before posting.
                        Last edited by rehunk88; 03-23-2011, 08:40 AM.

Comment

are you and idiot or what ? if you dont have anything good to say then dont speak at all stop posting those shit pictures and idiotic comments your not helping on this your only making it worse so think abit before posting.
                          are you and idiot or what ? if you dont have anything good to say then dont speak at all stop posting those idiotic comments your not helping on this your only making it worse so think abit before posting.

Scans
                          Discover the magic of the internet at Imgur, a community powered entertainment destination. Lift your spirits with funny jokes, trending memes, entertaining gifs, inspiring stories, viral videos, and so much more from users like tophatting.
                          Last edited by LeigiBoy; 03-23-2011, 08:45 AM.

Comment

That doesn't look half bad, Code Veronica. Lighting clearly looks better.

Comment

edit : oh yeah, give it to me capcom !!

but please have the ability to skip door animations in CV.
                              Last edited by A-J; 03-23-2011, 08:47 AM.

Comment

See i said on Biohaze that it looked better to me, but that it could've been my memory. The picture of Steve dual-wielding looks better than i remember the game looking.

Comment

Working...
                                X