No announcement yet.

Resident Evil: Raccoon City announced [Officially confirmed: Post 273]

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I doubt it is fake because of the solider character on the cover of the magazine. It looks too good and original to be done by a fan.
    Last edited by RetroRain; 03-25-2011, 08:26 PM.
    My YouTube Channel - www.youtube.com/user/RetroRain2
    ROM Hacking Forum - acmlm.kafuka.org

Comment

• If real... they changed the fucking U.S.S. uniform AGAIN!?

Please don't be canon.
      PROJECT Umbrella - The BIOHAZARD/RESIDENT EVIL Compendium

Comment

• Lol for eight pages people were complaints for proof now that there's a little backbone to the reports people are still complaining tbh if this is a joke it is the most elaborate one I've seen surrounding a game
        "Admit it, you're going to miss this ass" - Chloe Frazer

Comment

• Take that easily added umbrella logo off the arm and this could be from anything or by anyone.
          Beanovsky Durst - "They are not pervs. They are japanese."

Comment

• If it is a fake, it is a very good one, but I doubt it.

Comment

• Originally posted by KylieDog View Post
              Take that easily added umbrella logo off the arm and this could be from anything or by anyone.
              Have to agree. The pose looks so damn familiar, but I can't recall where I've seen it before. As for people saying it looks too real...photoshop and mods have made many fake things look very much real before. If it is legit....meh...not too impressed.
              sigpic
              Are you tired, Rebecca?

Comment

• LOL I'm loving this now. This is very interesting. Is it a fake or not? This alone will keep us busy until actual pics are shown, if they are shown that is!
                Last edited by RetroRain; 03-25-2011, 08:33 PM.

Comment

• Lol before the fake or real talk was misguided and lost now there is something more solid fueling our wonder if its real or not
                  "Admit it, you're going to miss this ass" - Chloe Frazer

Comment

• Surprisingly, I don't care...I thought I'd be excited, being a fan of Outbreak and the Raccoon City setting...but I don't care. xD I may rent it but...meh. I guess RE5 just kind of ruined getting excited for RE anymore, imo. I also never gave a crap about the USS or HUNK. Shocking, I know but I'm just not interested in special forces characters. It was fine for the first few games but god...I miss people like Steve. xD But to those who liked the older games and HUNK, good for them. =) Maybe they'll like this. At least this seems kind of different.
                    Last edited by Inferno04; 03-26-2011, 01:20 AM.

Comment

• I never gave a crap about Hunk either. I think he is just as overrated as Wesker is.

But anyway, I do think this game is real. I went over to the Capcom-Unity forum, because if it was a fake then maybe one of the moderators would have stated so. Obviously there is a thread for this game over there as well. The moderator DrDark seems interested in this game, but can't sticky the thread until Capcom makes it official. Check the thread out for yourself. His posts are on pages 5 and 7.

Comment

• The umbrella logo on his shoulder looks so fake.
                        sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Logical Operand View Post
                          I never gave a crap about Hunk either. I think he is just as overrated as Wesker is.

But anyway, I do think this game is real. I went over to the Capcom-Unity forum, because if it was a fake then maybe one of the moderators would have stated so. Obviously there is a thread for this game over there as well. The moderator DrDark seems interested in this game, but can't sticky the thread until Capcom makes it official. Check the thread out for yourself. His posts are on pages 5 and 7.

http://www.capcom-unity.com/resident...n_Raccoon_City

Most of the mods there are just fans like you or I. They do not work for Capcom and have no more knowledge than you or I.
                          Beanovsky Durst - "They are not pervs. They are japanese."

Comment

• This magazine was said to hit newstands April 5th?

Check this out:

The latest Xbox breaking news, comment, reviews and features from the experts at Gamesradar

Wow. Maybe it is a fake.

An early April Fool's joke?
                            Last edited by RetroRain; 03-26-2011, 03:22 AM.

Comment

• Well, that certain;y hurts the tale. If that's the current, April issue he would have to have a copy of May's...and that's much more difficult to believe.

Comment

• No, because they said it was the May issue and that April issue has already been out for a while now, since the start of March to be exact. As I said earlier the next months issue always publishes within the month before (April's in March, May's in April, etc.).

Using the Duke Nukem cover story, I figured people would have been wanting those scans from that issue.

The date these scans were published from that issue is March 2nd, almost a month ago. To top it off, they were informed on Feb 27th that the issue was on it's way.

This is now lending more truth to the release date of the issue and the likely possibility. I only find it dubious that they cut off the barcode in the picture (and thus the magazine's month date, which appears below the code is missing) but if the April issue was reaching subscribers on the 1st or 2nd of March, then it's likely the May issue will be on it's way to subscribers around now.

I personally still don't know either way, but if Capcom doesn't confirm it soon, the OXM mag will show off the cover in the coming days anyway.
                                Last edited by Rombie; 03-26-2011, 04:08 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X