No announcement yet.

Resident Evil: Raccoon City announced [Officially confirmed: Post 273]

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Time to finally put my Spencer impersonation to good use!
    See you in hell.

Comment

• Originally posted by Enetirnel View Post
      They can be pretty funny, though for me it's either Smiley or Andrew in terms of Wesker impersonators. Though, honestly put - I'd probably purposely piss people off with an annoying Rebecca.

For that, sort of. It's a great surprise when it does happen with the good impersonators.

Oh, great. Thanks, now all I can do is visualize this and Wesker-sounding mock insults being thrown around again. Really much better when they aren't just quoting things though.

But anyway, rambling aside - I do have to agree with you on that. If it's a decent game this time, then I can see a lot of the impersonators' getting involved in doing multiplayer or streams of it.
      im just waiting to see how many people think i sound like a girl this time T_T
      Last edited by riderkid; 03-26-2011, 10:59 AM.

Comment

• I haven't had voice chats with any of you.
        See you in hell.

Comment

• Originally posted by rehunk88 View Post
          Its crazy how much people want this to be fake
          I want this to be real. I hope the magazine is real, and not a fake. I would be very disappointed if this game wasn't real. It has a lot of potential to be fun.
          My YouTube Channel - www.youtube.com/user/RetroRain2
          ROM Hacking Forum - acmlm.kafuka.org

Comment

• I'm far more concerned about the names of these characters than whether or not any of this is fake. Because, fuck, Vector, Beltway, Bertha, and Spectre have to be the worst names I've ever heard. And, I never thought anything could be more dreadful than Holiday Sugarman.

Comment

• they most likely are code names like hunk.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bianca View Post
                I'm far more concerned about the names of these characters than whether or not any of this is fake. Because, fuck, Vector, Beltway, Bertha, and Spectre have to be the worst names I've ever heard. And, I never thought anything could be more dreadful than Holiday Sugarman.
                Most likely European names, just because you think they sound stupid does not make them so, Spectre is actually a normal name in some countries if I'm not mistaken.

Comment

• Originally posted by shanemurphy View Post
                  Most likely European names, just because you think they sound stupid does not make them so, Spectre is actually a normal name in some countries if I'm not mistaken.
                  Please show me where I used the word "stupid."

Also, um, Bertha. BERTHA.
                  Last edited by Bianca; 03-26-2011, 01:27 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr. Spencer View Post
                    I haven't had voice chats with any of you.
                    you play PC games?

Comment

Please show me where I used the word "stupid."

Also, um, Bertha. BERTHA.
                      Okay sorry you didn't call them "stupid" but the worst names?

These could be the codenames as already mentioned just a few posts up.

Like come on...even HUNK is a rather silly codename. But maybe they could be changed or maybe when more details are revealed they will seem more fitting to the characters.

Comment

Like come on...even HUNK is a rather silly codename. But maybe they could be changed or maybe when more details are revealed they will seem more fitting to the characters.
                        maybe BERTHA was a female trucker and she can punch zombies with her beard!

Comment

• I want Tofu to be a secret character I mean who better to lead a squad of oddnamed folks?
                          "Admit it, you're going to miss this ass" - Chloe Frazer

Comment

• Originally posted by Jill4EverSTARS View Post
                            I want Tofu to be a secret character I mean who better to lead a squad of oddnamed folks?
                            ...do i have to say captain price? i mean soap? Gaz? do i have to?

Comment

...Bertha.

There's no excuse for it.

Comment

...Bertha.

There's no excuse for it.

<3 ~

Another note:

So. Much. Resident Evil News.

I have to say, I turned into an excited, small child when I read the news about CV/4 and Resident Evil: Raccoon City. Whether or not this game will be a bust or not, I'm excited to see Capcom shine the light onto past elements of the series (zombies, B.O.W.s, Raccoon City). It will remind us that the Resident Evil series once had a beautiful zombie-filled beginning before it evolved into a game where our enemies are parasitic/tentacle-rapey creatures and our main male protagonists decide on taking large quantities of steroids.

Comment

Working...
                                X