No announcement yet.

Resident Evil: Raccoon City announced [Officially confirmed: Post 273]

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Amazing. Jill and Leon are officially back!

Comment

• And killable. RESULT.

Comment

• Originally posted by Stu View Post
        And killable. RESULT.
        No, Jill will only appear during events. Leon might be playable.

Comment

• WAHEY! Los Jilluminados are already writing the game for us haha

The information released so far is always subject to change.
          Last edited by Stu; 03-28-2011, 08:51 AM.

Comment

• i like the french picture in his eyes you can see leon !!!!!!
            Last edited by rehunk88; 03-28-2011, 09:17 AM.

Comment

• BERTHA!!!!

I am praying for BERTHA BEARD PUNCH!

Comment

• Nice to see official confirmation finally. Back to hype lol.
                Anyway... from Umbrella's point of view... wouldn't Jill be a much more important target (as well as any STARS members in town) than Leon? He's a rookie cop with no relevance until after the outbreak so why would he be on anyone's list at this point?
                After all they didn't send Nemesis to kill cops. Both are involved for sure but I just don't see why Leon is a target when he hasn't done anything yet.
                Claire would probably be more important too simply for her connection with Chris.
                I also have faith that this game will not suck simply because Capcom will be heavily involved in the project. You don't let another company make a title for your number #1 franchise without checking what they're doing.
                Maybe they'll add some episodes as DLC to play thorugh RE2/3 again with Leon/Claire/Jill actually turning this into a remake of both?

Comment

• Originally posted by Zombie Fred View Post
                  I'd imagine they'll kill any survivors that are within the objective' parameter where they are deployed. It would make sense to neutralize any targets that are possible dangers to the mission or any critical evidence against Umbrella, given the unit they are. Any survivors outside the area would probably be ignored and seen as nothing of importance or a threat.
                  That makes sense. Not much, since 4 people with a solid goal such as 'Erase the server' or 'shoot the shit out of Leon' can't do much by away of survivor killing.

It would make a lot more sense if the UBCS forces had been ordered to kill people, instead of saving survivors...

EDIT: Also, yes, killing Jill will likely be in the game. As will killing anyone else in Raccoon City, and probably a couple of characters we know weren't such as Chris. If killing Leon is in the game there's no reason to think Jill and anyone else won't be fair game.
                  Last edited by Darkmoon; 03-28-2011, 09:27 AM.

Comment

• Glad its been confirmed just want to see some gameplay now. Not really happy with the character design. I dont remember Carlos, Nicholai and the other UBCS dressing up like a bunch of drag queens. Are they supposed to be cool cause they just look weird. I think they forgot this is supposed to be 1998. Apart from the outfits though enjoying everything else I heard so lets just see some gameplay please.
                    Last edited by CrimsonElder; 03-28-2011, 09:28 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Stu View Post
                      WAHEY! Los Jilluminados are already writing the game for us haha

The information released so far is always subject to change.
                      Dont you know Jill is the president of Raccoon City and can never die because her legions of fans form their own meat shield around her? There's going to be a mode where you must survive wave after wave of Jill fans and their massive boners for her. Even with inifinite rocket launcher, you simply cannot win, because they defy logic at every turn, and can also (as shown above) fortell the future too!

I have to agree with some in that the outfits are rather...meh...I mean i feel like I'm looking at characters from STALKER or something. And the French cover would be better without Leon in the reflection....something more tantalizing like a zombie. We've had plenty of Leon. Give us back some delicious rotting corpses and make them deliciously HD putrid.
                      sigpic
                      Are you tired, Rebecca?

Comment

• These aren't UBCS, these are USS. The same kinda guys as HUNK, although that doesn't fully explain the slightly...ecpletic fashion sense on display.

Comment

• Originally posted by Darkmoon View Post
                          These aren't UBCS, these are USS. The same kinda guys as HUNK, although that doesn't fully explain the slightly...ecpletic fashion sense on display.
                          I think the only really ridiculous one is Sawman (Bertha?). The others look... passable, but that's ignoring the fact that U.S.S. members wear the same uniform, which was already pointlessly changed in biohazard 4 and Darkside Chronicles. Though maybe those two are actually the U.S. Special Forces and the Umbrella ones all look like the outbreak just happened to occur while they were in a Raccoon City BDSM society meeting?
                          Last edited by News Bot; 03-28-2011, 09:56 AM.
                          PROJECT Umbrella - The BIOHAZARD/RESIDENT EVIL Compendium

Comment

• Honestly? I suspect we're lucky they're not wearing nothing but a collection of leather belts and gasmasks. At least they look like they might serve a millitary use. My guess is they're going to be, 'the elite of the elite' allowed to customise there gear and appearence to suit there taste and skills...or some equally random excuse.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rosetta Mist View Post
                              Dont you know Jill is the president of Raccoon City and can never die because her legions of fans form their own meat shield around her? There's going to be a mode where you must survive wave after wave of Jill fans and their massive boners for her. Even with inifinite rocket launcher, you simply cannot win, because they defy logic at every turn, and can also (as shown above) fortell the future too!
                              Even when you win...you lose

Comment

• This game is a resident evil title thats enough for me im a fan so im getting it for sure !!!

Comment

Working...
                                X