Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I am doing it right now, from right behind my monitor

Comment

• I love you Ada bu...but I NEED THAT UNLOCKABLE *BANG*!!

Comment

• I'm not getting my hopes up. The only positive things about this game to me are classic B.O.W.'s and being able to explore the city again. The rest sounds like a generic L4D shooter rip-off.

Also, enemy soldiers?! That's just lame to me. This is Resident Evil, not COD!
        Last edited by Det. Beauregard; 03-24-2011, 06:50 PM.
        Mass production? Ridiculous!

Comment

• This sounds really great and all, but I'm not really liking the whole "change the history of Resident Evil". Even if this is an alternate universe RE, killing main characters? I mean if it's just Leon, that's okay, but others like Jill and Claire.......that like takes away a good chunk of the series storyline.

Comment

• The thought of multiple Tyrants and US Spec Ops immediately made me think of the waste treatment plant in RE3. I've always wanted to see that battle since I first learned what actually happened there.

Comment

• Hoping for a VATS-type aiming system so I can see my hollow-point penetrate and exit Leon's skull in slow motion.

Comment

• Think I'm gonna do a u-turn. Been googling for pics/scans/anything and this story is everywhere, but all with the same source.

I'm thinking an apology might be on the way, citing a usually reliable source feeding them false information...all bollocks of course designed to generate as much traffic for a previously unknown website.

Oh and look, it's even listed on N4G! imagine my surprise...

Comment

• Originally posted by Stu View Post
                  Think I'm gonna do a u-turn. Been googling for pics/scans/anything and this story is everywhere, but all with the same source.

I'm thinking an apology might be on the way, citing a usually reliable source feeding them false information...all bollocks of course designed to generate as much traffic for a previously unknown website.

Oh and look, it's even listed on N4G! imagine my surprise...
                  I think what made me suspicious about this story, aside from what you said, is that it seems just too good to be true.

Too good.

It's like they made a list of what RE fans ever wanted to see in a RE game (or not, to piss off the purists).

It would be cool if its all true, though.
                  Last edited by Pikminister; 03-24-2011, 07:27 PM.
                  Stuff to remember: Avoid forums if you're having a bad day.
                  sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Alkar View Post
                    When is the May issue of XBM supposed to come out? Seems way too early for a leak.
                    Next months issues tend to be released the month before, so April's issue came out earlier this month and May's will arrive in April.

That said, an easy way to work this out is if someone knows when the issues usually hit subscribers. If it's not until the later part of the month then this is already bunk, because no one would have this much info from a magazine not due to be out for 3 more weeks and the magazine itself wouldn't give out this much info on a title they're not even teasing to have info on themselves. I mean, if you honestly had an exclusive on this, then you'd be hinting at it....

That said, Capcom US seems to imply the HD titles are the beginning of the anniversary celebrations, so who know what they have planned and what sort of embargo on info may be in place...
                    Last edited by Rombie; 03-24-2011, 08:23 PM.

Comment

• The only regret I would have about this game is not being able to play as Wesker so I could do a Ghost Butterfly and make Chris and/or Jill's internal organs turn to jelly. Or a Tiger Uppercut and just completely knock their heads off, that would be a hoot.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rombie View Post
                        Next months issues tend to be released the month before, so April's issue came out earlier this month and May's will arrive in April.

That said, an easy way to work this out is if someone knows when the issues usually hit subscribers. If it's not until the later part of the month then this is already bunk, because no one would have this much info from a magazine not due to be out for 3 more weeks and the magazine itself wouldn't give out this much info on a title they're not even teasing to have info on themselves. I mean, if you honestly had an exclusive on this, then you'd be hinting at it....

That said, Capcom US seems to imply the HD titles are the beginning of the anniversary celebrations, so who know what they have planned and what sort of embargo on info may be in place...
                        Apparently the April issue was released the 10th of March so this means that the May issue is 17 days away or so. I still think 2 weeks is a bit too much for this kind of leak... I usually see Famitsu leaks a week before release but not 2+ and those come with scans.

Comment

• Interesting... if it's true.

Comment

• Maybe it'll have you run up behind one, break it's neck, then use it's lifeless body as the shield? I think this would work best as the the Zombie won't try to snack on you.

Also this game should bring back Crimson Heads. I think for a shooter that they would be perfect. They are fast and vicious, perfect for a run-n-gun game.

Originally posted by Darkmoon View Post
                            Depends on how they do it. If it's one of those 'zombie stands still and allows stupid to happen' moments, such as Alice snapping one's neck with her bare, flesh thighs then yes. Otherwise? It might be cool. Maybe. If they do it right.

Mine will kill me if I fail to buy Mass Effect 3. On the plus side, though, none of the other games are on my must buy list.
                            Last edited by Zombie_X; 03-24-2011, 09:24 PM.
                            My Head-Fi Page

Comment

• Originally posted by Stu View Post
                              I am doing it right now, from right behind my monitor
                              +10 points for awesomeness

If this is an April Fool's joke, its been pretty well planned since this game has been rumored for a few months now. I'm not entirely sold on the idea, real or not. Canon breaking could be amusing, but the units sound really lame. Cloaking units can 'wake up' zombies and have them attack enemy units? Only if they have a -20 weakness to BOWs.
                              sigpic
                              Are you tired, Rebecca?

Comment

• Its already around noon in Japan and this story is nowhere to be seen at Famitsu or Game Watch.

However, bloody-disgusting.com mentions that the whole thing was confirmed by Capcom. Or so they claim.
                                Stuff to remember: Avoid forums if you're having a bad day.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X