No announcement yet.

Resident Evil: The Mercenaries 3D - Introducing Jill and Wesker Trailer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well LOOK AT MY FIRST POST. I WAS NOT THE FIRST ONE WHO SAID A WORD NEGATIVE in correlation to GAY.

Trolling? Well, in the faqs it doesn't SAY I CANT SAY something is gay. Maybe you need to fix that so that more people would know.

Comment

This is your last warning to knock this shit off before I give you an all expenses paid trip off this site until you cool off.

Comment

Originally posted by Alexia_Ashford View Post
        or sit next to an African person and go "Hey nigger, what's up!".

@Thanatos - I'm fairly certainy trolling does come up in the rules as a form of spam. And going on about your intolerant behavior and how its ok....lol Move along buddy.
        Last edited by Bertha; 03-31-2011, 12:27 PM.
        sigpic
        Are you tired, Rebecca?

Comment

HAHA, nice one.

How about this...... I say FUCK YOU STUPID BITCH AND FUCK YOUR SOCIETY. You think ur a badass cuz ur a moderator? HAH! YOU ARE JUST A SLUT! GO FUCK YOUR GAY WESKER AND YOUR GAY ALFRED BROTHER. Like this bitch? Enjoy the trip. I hope I really pissed you off.

And News Bot, please stop acting so GAY, ok? "I KNOW EVRTHNG". Ill tell u, u know SHIT in STUs ass, that what you know.

Pussies. GAY FORMUS BTW. Bye asshole punks.

Alexia my love plz press the button BAN. I order you bitch. OBEY.

Comment

What an intellect. I change that short vacation from the site to a permanent one. At least my arguing with him unearthed a troll. Obviously a very nice chap.

It's Herbert Moon!

Comment

And nothing of value was lost.
              See you in hell.

Comment

Oh boy, what a troll. Hilarious. Now what was this topic about?
                sigpic

Comment

I hope I will not get in trouble for being off topic and dragging it a post further but he took his anger to REFan and got banned there too. Har har.
                  Beanovsky Durst - "They are not pervs. They are japanese."

Comment

When did this happen? Right after he was banned from here? Christ, time to lock down Project Umbrella.
                    See you in hell.

Comment

is Leon playable in this game does anyone know???

Comment

He hasn't been revealed, though he is likely to be.

Comment

Chris, Jill, Wesker, Hunk, Krauser, Claire, Barry and Rebecca.

Comment

Originally posted by Stu View Post
                            Chris, Jill, Wesker, Hunk, Krauser, Claire, Barry and Rebecca.
                            If you're basing that on the darkened shadows on the announcement image be prepared to be possible wrong, look at MvC3 and the shadows that never made it.

Comment

Yeah i was told last night Rebecca and Barry would be in based on those shadows. It struck me as weird considering Leon isn't due to be in Revelations at this stage, didn't see Capcom putting out two 3DS games out with no Leon.

Unless they do, and Leon is literally in back seat territory for the series.

Comment

I really do believe Leon, Ada, Rebecca, and Barry will be in Mercenaries 3D, but that they are keeping them secret. You will probably have to unlock them through completing objectives, or they may indeed be playable from the start. Their models are already there, and I think it would be odd not to include them. While I'm sure that there is a possibility that they wouldn't be in the game, I would be a little surprised, considering that Barry and Rebecca are in the Mercenaries of RE5, and Leon and Ada are in the Mercenaries of RE4.

I think they will be in the game. ;)
                                Last edited by RetroRain; 04-01-2011, 12:39 AM.
                                My YouTube Channel - www.youtube.com/user/RetroRain2
                                ROM Hacking Forum - acmlm.kafuka.org

Comment

Working...
                                X