Resident Evil: Operation Raccoon City - Teaser Trailer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by rehunk88 View Post
    again a pointless comment you add to the outbreak fans and you do it only to piss people off so cut the crap !
    Erm...the poster i was replying to (ie NOT YOU) brought up the subject of Outbreak.

Still, if i DID only bring it up to piss people off...you're only making me realise how much it works!
    Last edited by Stu; 03-31-2011, 01:46 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Archelon View Post
      Then people would complain that Capcom is screwing up the canon even more since Wesker wasn't in Raccoon City during the events of RE2/3.
      Then i would scream at the top of my lungs IT'S A PARRALLEL FREAKIN' UNIVERSE YOU INGRATES!!

Comment

• Do you honestly think that would do any good? Ha ha.

Comment

• now I feel nothing but a shame that he is from same country as I am....thanatosi ses debil (czech language)
          Last edited by Dark_Chris; 03-31-2011, 01:58 PM.
          Spoiler:

Comment

• Originally posted by TRolLTHANATOS
            Archelon do it throw a dick shit ok?

HI FAGGY ALEXIA BITCH
            You sir are an amazing fella.

Comment

• Thanatos-R
              Banned
              Damn troll.

Comment

• I do hope this has a retail release at one point or another, I'm already a bit sad that the RE Selection will only be a digital release but I'll probably get the Japanese hard copy just put in my collection. Mr.X looks pretty badass.

"One can only match, move by move, the machinations of fate... and thus defy the tyrannous stars."
                Resident Evil/Castlevania/ Silent Hill/Onimusha/Tekken /Dark Souls

Comment

• Damn you all for making this thread so damn entertaining with your bickering. I burnt my popcorn chicken and popcorn chicken is fucking awesome!

See Stu is making friends by the day. One day your going to offended the wrong guy and wake up with your dogs apputated head in your bed.

Agreed about Mr X looking badass. I thought the same thing from the glances in the trailer. Not much talk about the return of zombies either. Thought there would be alot of people hyped about that but dont think I've seen anyone mention them yet.

Comment

• Originally posted by REmaster View Post
                    I do hope this has a retail release at one point or another
                    I'm pretty sure this game isn't a PSN/XBL game.

Comment

• Was thinking about this more today and I'm really quite looking for to it. I just hope the developers strive to make a really good game out of it and not a cheap cash in just to sell units. That said they've done their homework and seeing things like the Resident Evil 3 petrol station and Mr. X tell me they aren't just phoning this game in.

Now Outbreak 1 + 2 as XBLA and PSN titles, with a bonus File 3 with the scenario's we never got and I think we'd have a good Raccoon City fix again.
                      http://www.projectumbrella.net The BIOHAZARD/RESIDENT EVIL Compendium
                      http://twitter.com/STARS_TyranT
                      Review and contributor for www.thexbutton.co.uk

Comment

• They need to fix the ice-skating zombies.... Also like others mentioned, the animation is stiff and jerky but this can be fixed before launch and I have no doubt that it will.
                        My Head-Fi Page

Comment

• Originally posted by [STARS]TyranT View Post
                          Now Outbreak 1 + 2 as XBLA and PSN titles, with a bonus File 3 with the scenario's we never got and I think we'd have a good Raccoon City fix again.
                          This would be a financial disaster for Capcom, Resident Evil 1 and 2 whilst in concept were ahead of the time, in execution they were poor. I don't believe Capcom would regain any of the investment they'd put into porting them across.

That said, i do think it's what Capcom SHOULD do, because you need to take risks in business. They should just keep in mind that those "campaigning" for Outbreak's return make up only a tiny percentage (probably barely even 1%) of their potential market.

Comment

• Originally posted by CrimsonElder View Post
                            See Stu is making friends by the day. One day your going to offended the wrong guy and wake up with your dogs apputated head in your bed.
                            Originally posted by Darkmoon View Post
                            I am tired and I am irritable, so allow me to be utterly and totally blunt. The next person to start random insults or start shit flinging matches or any of the money shit that's been in more threads than I can care to count the last few days will be banned for 24 hours. If only because I need a cool down period before I stake one of you lot through the chest with my dick and ejaculate steaming white hate into your heart.
                            Just to re-iterate.. NO. CrimsonElder is now enjoying a 24 hour vacation from the site, if anyone else wants to win one, feel free to join in.

Comment

• Leon is the best thing about this trailer.
                              The rest of it is just annoying.
                              The title-card cutting in way too frequently. I mean, if I clicked the link to watch the trailer, chances are I know the name of the game... Just put it up at the end?!
                              You never see more than 1 or 2 seconds of gameplay. And when I do, it stars characters that I don't know or care about, and probably won't.

This makes me worry that the gameplay doesn't look so fantastic, so they have to use the Leon and the title for distractions. That's the message I get out of it.
                              And Leon is in the trailer at the end, and he speaks. Big deal. It's all about the brand recognition. And even though your logo takes equal amounts of screen time as the gameplay, seeing Leon will probably make people more interested in the game. Leon is not in every Resident Evil game, and say what you want about Leon, but there's a very good chance that he's in alot of people's favourite RE game (4 or 2).

As for the new characters. I've forgotten their names and don't know what they look like. This trailer doesn't help that any. But remember, it is only a teaser. And that's all that Leon's doing at the end... A bit of forward promotion to pique peoples interest in the game. I'd be very suprised if we don't see the other characters and gameplay in more trailers later down the line. Heck, I'd be more surpised if we don't have the entire game spoiled for us before release ala RE5 and UC. It's still very early days people...
                              Last edited by TheSelfishGene; 04-01-2011, 06:54 AM.
                              sigpic

Comment

• I really don't mind Leon being in the trailer. It is set in the RE2 RE3 timeframe, and since RE2 Leon I am completely cool with, I don't mind it as much.

Of course, they could still make him like RE4 Leon, but seeing as the general gameplay (or what you could call gameplay) is fairly slap dash it won't seem too out of place.

But being a teaser, I don't really see it as a problem. What I saw as a problem was what looked like soldiers just mowing down zombies in a hail of bullets.

Comment

Working...
                                X