Resident Evil: Operation Raccoon City - Teaser Trailer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Dark_Chris View Post
    you do know 1st April is tomorrow, right?
    Um, do you? Of course I know. Umis Cesky?

Comment

• Originally posted by Thanatos-R View Post
      Trolling? Yeah, right... Just wait till they update it again in a few hours. There was a huge new Jill pic in her RE3 outfit. Nemesis was behind her, in the background. And there was WIlliams eye in the left part. There was also a character and wallpaper tab! FUK ME FOR NOT SAVING ANY OF THIS. That u want to hear? Just wait. It cant be gone forever.
      Pull it from your net history and show us.
      Beanovsky Durst - "They are not pervs. They are japanese."

Comment

• Originally posted by Thanatos-R View Post
        Umis Cesky?
        yes, of course i'm from Czech republic, but speaking in czech is kinda weird on the english forum
        Spoiler:

Comment

• Im from Czech Republic too.

Damn just wait an for update on the site!!! Jill fans need to be more patient.

Comment

• Hopefully I can finally get to shoot Leon in the face with SPAS-12.
            Finally playing 1.5. Woo-Hoo!!!

sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by KylieDog View Post
              Pics or it didn't happen.
              You doubting whether something's authentic again?

Went well last time

Comment

• Dude, even you weren't sure for a while because of the lack of information. Just because folks held onto there suspicion, a week from April 1st, longer than you doesn't really mean they should be ridiculed. This is the internet, after all, where people lie. A lot.

Comment

• Originally posted by Darkmoon View Post
                  This is the internet, after all, where people lie. A lot.
                  Exactly, Darkmoon is a pleasant and friendly man who loves all he meets.
                  See you in hell.

Comment

• Originally posted by Darkmoon View Post
                    Dude, even you weren't sure for a while because of the lack of information. Just because folks held onto there suspicion, a week from April 1st, longer than you doesn't really mean they should be ridiculed. This is the internet, after all, where people lie. A lot.
                    Oh lighten up for God's sake.

Comment

• If you hadn't done it five or six times, I wouldn't have bothered bringing it up. You keep hammering on at people for not believing something on the net, and it's wearing thin. It's not adding to the thread and it's pissing off other members.

Comment

• People should grow up for once and all. Anyways, i'm glad Darkmoon is here to control this mess.

I think this member is somehow mistaken. They couldn't have leaked a pic of Jill or Nemesis... I mean, they wouldn't show much information of the game. Not yet. Tomorrow will be a great day with a lot of official information! (?!)

Comment

• The most vehment Jill fan telling people to grow up. That's some glorious irony right there!
                          Originally posted by Darkmoon View Post
                          If you hadn't done it five or six times, I wouldn't have bothered bringing it up. You keep hammering on at people for not believing something on the net, and it's wearing thin. It's not adding to the thread and it's pissing off other members.
                          I don't keep hammering on at people. It's just one person. One person who continued to call BS on the subject having already confirmed myself that the story was legit.

If it's REALLY pissing people off, that's just hilarious. It really is.

Way to make a big deal out of nothing fella

Comment

• Well, given they've shown Leon and Mr X I can believe Nemesis and Jill will be shown. Both are equally big hitters for RE, so they'll show up sooner rather than later I'd imagine. Whether it was on the site is another matter, I suppose. We'll see.

Comment

• i wish we had seen some actuelly gameplay but for what we got, i liked it totally bad ass !!! the animations was alittle stiff i do agree on that but hey its just in beta stage, long from release .... it will be all good later on im sure of it
                              Last edited by rehunk88; 03-31-2011, 10:28 AM.

Comment

• He claimed he saw a picture of Jill and Nemmy behind her. I mean, it was the characters table, and he saw some kind of artwork with William's eye. It's hard to believe.

@Stu : You haven't changed. You'll archieve your purpose in forcing people to leave this forum, because of your inmmature and flippant acttitude towards everyone here, which makes this forum less and less pleasant everyday. Think about it, and let others be. This is the internet, go out and let your face be touched by the sun.
                                Last edited by Jill Lover; 03-31-2011, 10:45 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X