Biohazard: Operation Raccoon City Site Launch

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Biohazard: Operation Raccoon City Site Launch

The Japan release for Operation Raccoon City has been confirmed, and an official site for the title has been launched. As usual with most site launch, there's nothing much going on yet at the moment.

According to the site, the game will have PSN/XB Live support, and will have up to 4 players co-op. They also stated that this will be a TPS game.

The game is scheduled for release on the PS3 and XBox 360.

Biohazard: Operation Raccoon City
    Last edited by xfactor; 03-31-2011, 07:35 PM.

what does TPS game mean ? so that means it wont be released in stores ?

Comment

If the F in FPS stands for FIRST, think what the T would be in TPS.

Comment

Originally posted by rehunk88 View Post
        what does TPS game mean ? so that means it wont be released in stores ?
        Third-person shooter.
        See you in hell.

Comment

dont be a smart ass ;) or get the fuck out of this forum.

okay but what about psn release and xbox ? will that mean its only download ? or will it come in stores too ?
          Last edited by rehunk88; 03-31-2011, 11:30 AM.

Comment

dont be a smart ass ;) or get the fuck out of this forum.

okay but what about psn release and xbox ? will that mean its only download ? or will it come in stores too ?
            I think what they mean is that it'll use online features, which is why on some game releases you see 'PlayStation Network' or 'Xbox Live' in the top right corner of the box. Just means that it'll have online multiplayer.
            See you in hell.

Comment

ooh okay thanks spencer
              but why isent pc there ?
              Last edited by rehunk88; 03-31-2011, 11:50 AM.

Comment

When they say it will be on XBLA/PSN, it means that they will be released digitally which
                seems to be primary method of distributing the game they have planned.

Let's not phase out the possibility of there ever being a physical media release planned.

Sometimes, they release one/several formats of a game depending on the region.

Ex. Siren (Horror game) was both released physically and digitally in japan while the US
                only had a digital release through the PSN.

Comment

Originally posted by Kaneco View Post
                  When they say it will be on XBLA/PSN, it means that they will be released digitally which
                  seems to be primary method of distributing the game they have planned.
                  Ah, I initially thought that but then again I assumed that it meant online play. It's like when you see adverts for boxed releases in magazines, and they show the PSN/XBL logos. Wait, just realised the folly of my words, forgot about the extra "A" for "Arcade". Yep, digital distribution it is!
                  See you in hell.

Comment

okay wait so its with download over psn and xbox live ? only ? or will it be in stores to to buy on box ?

Comment

Thirs Person Shooter. Hoorray. I suck at FPS on consoles .
                      So if this game is a digital release only , does this mean that it might be shorter then your average full game? It was just announced that the game will be realeased in Japan , but it was not announced when, right?

Comment

if its digital only then it wont be that good of a game im scared off ( less quality in the game then ((

naah im looking at the page now its just the logo of ps3 and xbox that means its for those consoles so no digital
                        Last edited by rehunk88; 03-31-2011, 01:00 PM.

Comment

if its digital only then it wont be that good of a game im scared off ( less quality in the game then ((
                          Are you actually for real?

Trials HD? Shadow Complex? Battlefield 1943? Tomb Raider? Dead Nation? Bionic Commando: Rearmed? Braid? Pixeljunk Shooter? Trine? Wipeout HD? Splosion Man? Portal?

There's no excuse for naivity towards the digital market in this day and age.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Spencer View Post
                            Ah, I initially thought that but then again I assumed that it meant online play. It's like when you see adverts for boxed releases in magazines, and they show the PSN/XBL logos. Wait, just realised the folly of my words, forgot about the extra "A" for "Arcade". Yep, digital distribution it is!

Except the website says PS3/Xbox 360, then seperate to that Playstation Network and Xbox Live 1-4 player co-op.

It does not mention XBLA.
                            Beanovsky Durst - "They are not pervs. They are japanese."

Comment

I admit, being a ludite bastard, that I dislike only being able to download a game. I'm always worried it'll vanish and my copy will get deleted, meaning I can never play it again. If it's game or add on I actually like this would make me sad.

I prefer to own a physical copy of anything I may want to keep. Which probably explains why I downloaded Lost in Nightmares and Desperate Escape...

Comment

Working...
                              X