Resident Evil's 15th Anniversary Gets Special Trailer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Resident Evil's 15th Anniversary Gets Special Trailer

Capcom have put out a special trailer celebrating the 15th anniversary of the Resident Evil franchise. The trailer looks at the games released so far and highlights the coming attractions, including footage from both Code : Veronica and Resident Evil 4 HD ports as well as the two 3DS titles. There's even some new footage of Operation Raccoon City at the end. Watch the trailer at the link below.

15 Years of Resident Evil, thanks to Dark_Chris.

speaking of RE that XBOX mag cover is real. saw it at stop and shop

Comment

I wonder will anyway get some scans of that Xbox magazine?

Comment

Cool trailer. The mask guy from ORC with the invisible cammo it's so weird, at least for a RE game, maybe it's more suited for Metal Gear.

Comment

Umbrella having access to the latest technologies in the world is not far-fetched, in fact it makes sense.

There is tech made that we have no idea about, and Umbrella would be taking advantage of that for their special forces.
          Last edited by shanemurphy; 04-05-2011, 12:36 PM.

Comment

right now im wondering how hard would it be to pull a cosplay of those troops off?

Comment

nice trailer, brought back a lot of good memories. Makes me hate Part 5 all the more though for ending everything so poorly and....yeah I'll stop, that can of worms got opened a long time ago.

Comment

What's with them not wanting to show anything new about Revelations :/ ?

Comment

I find the Revelations scenes the most interesting out of this "trailer," although it does warm my sentimental heart to see the continual CODE: Veronica promotion.

Comment

War on Horror.

Comment

Yeah, I noticed that in an other topic. ;)

Comment

Loved that, and I must say DS Douglass gets better at Wesker with every attempt he gets. His voice was awesome in Resident Evil 5, it's absolutely amazing now.
                        http://www.projectumbrella.net The BIOHAZARD/RESIDENT EVIL Compendium
                        http://twitter.com/STARS_TyranT
                        Review and contributor for www.thexbutton.co.uk

Comment

Originally posted by Zero38 View Post
                          What's with them not wanting to show anything new about Revelations :/ ?
                          Hopefully we'll get new info at Captivate.
                          sigpic

Comment

Such a badass trailer
                            Last edited by MBZ; 04-05-2011, 02:27 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by [STARS]TyranT View Post
                              Loved that, and I must say DS Douglass gets better at Wesker with every attempt he gets. His voice was awesome in Resident Evil 5, it's absolutely amazing now.
                              That's because he truly loves voicing Wesker, as you could tell by all of his wesker fan projects like RE 5 bloopers and the old spice commercial. I can see Douglas talking like Wesker while fixing breakfast, "Now that I've acquired the butter there will be complete...toast...saturation. Where's the egg whites? AH, there you are!".

It was nice to look back, although it's a bit sad when I realize how long I've been playing RE. I feel like the series has had much more progress than my real life since we've meet. Oh RE, I wish I could quit you.
                              "One can only match, move by move, the machinations of fate... and thus defy the tyrannous stars."
                              Resident Evil/Castlevania/ Silent Hill/Onimusha/Tekken /Dark Souls

Comment

Working...
                              X