Forum Maintenance

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Forum Maintenance

In anticipation of updating our boards, I've performed some maintenance on them. Several thousand inactive user accounts (mostly spammers) have been purged from our system. Unfortunately, some still exist on the boards and in order to combat that I'll be performing a signature reset on April 12th, 2011. Please backup your signature text before then as it will be reset on that date to blank.

I've also started fixing up some errors on the site, so if you notice any bugs please let me know. I wont go too in depth fixing things or adding content to this site, because we're still making progress on the new site design.

test

Comment

Originally posted by Dot50Cal View Post
      test
      A+ You passed!
      sigpic

Comment

Nice right on my B-day lol.

Comment

You might want to run some of the maintenance tools built into vBulletin... I noticed some counters and "last post" info is off.

Comment

woohoo!

Comment

Just curious: is there any chance we can have a mobile version of the forum?
              REALDEMO

Comment

Let the mayhem begin.

See you in hell.

Comment

Originally posted by a STARS member View Post
                  Just curious: is there any chance we can have a mobile version of the forum?
                  Thats certainly possible. The goal right now is to get us onto the last version of VB3 and from there, see how many plugins and hacks (news page comes to mind) blow up completely if we install VB4.

Comment

Hey, dot, are you back to maintainence of THIA?

Comment

Hey Andrew, yeah ;) Check your email, its been a while since we talked ;D

Comment

I remember you guys talking about doing a guide for 1.5 a while back. can we expect this along with the update?

Comment

Probably nothing on that yet, Chris and I put that on hiatus, but we still have all the files from it. The current plan is to get the forum software working better. Next we'll focus on the RE1 section, and then from there it will likely be RE2 then 1.5.

Comment

Originally posted by Dot50Cal View Post
                            Hey Andrew, yeah ;) Check your email, its been a while since we talked ;D
                            That's great to know, i sent you back!

Comment

Working...
                            X