Slant Six Games Opens RE Operation Raccoon City Web Site

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Slant Six Games Opens RE Operation Raccoon City Web Site

Slant Six Games have just open a web site for Resident Evil Operation Raccoon City.

Source: Slant Six Games - RE Operation Raccoon City - Credit to 5TH SURVIVOR

Hope they put more effort into the game than they did on the website. Eesh.
    See you in hell.

Comment

its not a website.its more of a press release page on their site.
      sigpic
      www.unitedstateslines.net

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Spencer View Post
        Hope they put more effort into the game than they did on the website. Eesh.
        What is with the hate on this game? That is one of the best collection of magazine covers I have ever seen. Ever!
        Beanovsky Durst - "They are not pervs. They are japanese."

Comment

Originally posted by KylieDog View Post
          What is with the hate on this game? That is one of the best collection of magazine covers I have ever seen. Ever!
          I haven't seen a better collection of magazine covers since I last walked into a reputable newsagents.
          See you in hell.

Comment

pretty lame design...
            "Barry never vanished from the series. It was the series that vanished from Barry. He's inside all of us. " (C) Smiley

Comment

Jesus fucking Christ. It is not a website for the game. It's a fucking press release. Look at the goddamn URL.

If you scroll over the "GAMES" tab, it's not even there yet.

Comment

I realise that now. Also, I think people are going to find any reason they can to dislike this game.
                See you in hell.

Comment

Pretty much what Vector and Mr. Spencer said, nothing else I can add really.

Comment

Funny thread. Speaks volumes that even BrianIrons could see it haha

Comment

seems like capcom has updated the Operation Raccoon City Japan website with new material.

ゲームというエンターテインメントを通じて「遊文化」をクリエイトする株式会社カプコンのウェブサイト。ゲーム情報サイトをはじめ企業情報サイト、ネットショッピング、ファンサイトなど、さまざまなサービスについても紹介しています。
                      sigpic
                      www.unitedstateslines.net

Comment

Working...
                      X