Re-Edited, High Quality Operation Raccoon City Trailer Released

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re-Edited, High Quality Operation Raccoon City Trailer Released

A re-edited, high quality version of the Operation Raccoon City trailer has appeared on the Internet. It shows some new footage that was not present in the previous trailer, but overall, it is essentially a Resident Evil re-branding of the Biohazard version.

To view the trailer, follow this link.

Thanks to Nemesiscv.

I wonder if Capcom caught wind of all the bad press the leaked trailer was receiving and decided to release this to try and stem the tide?

Maybe it's just me, but I think the higher quality actually makes the graphics look even worse, because all of the inconsistencies and hiccups are that much clearer.

Comment

graphics look fine to me.
      sigpic
      www.unitedstateslines.net

Comment

I don't usually put a whole lot of stock in graphics, but these are first-gen PS3/360 quality.
        Last edited by Archelon; 04-14-2011, 11:06 AM. Reason: Forgot it was coming out for both PS3 and 360, ha.

Comment

Weeell, I liked it, I really did. The trailer shows an awesome atmosphere of the game we all loved years ago RPD, zombies, Tyrants.... but knowing that this is gonna be another co-op based game and a spin off that will change the history of the re series... I don't know.
          Anyway, the fact that you can kill Leon is kinda cool, sorta a good change in sides. And watching him being shot I'm starting to wonder who else is gonna be eliminated by you)?
          Also, Bertha's akcent is god damn awesome
          "Barry never vanished from the series. It was the series that vanished from Barry. He's inside all of us. " (C) Smiley

Comment

I'm more inclined to agree with people who have played the game saying it looks fine over a trailer. The hands on previews so far don't make it sound as if there are any issues here.

Comment

It looks fairly decent to me. And so far the previews I read on it were positive.

Comment

I'm honestly excited for this. I don't get a lot of the hate that it's receiving. The graphics look fine to me and the gameplay looks like it'll at least be somewhat fun. Throw in a few more B.O.W.s, Nemesis, and other main characters (Jill, Claire, etc) and I'll go reserve this in full right now.

Comment

Looks all right, though like I said somewhere else, I hope Leon isn't the only person you get to "off" in the game, if they're going for a what-if scenario I want them to go all out, let me kill Jill, Brad, Barry etc anyone who was even remotely close to the Raccoon City area during that timeline.

Comment

I don't even care if people call the characters Sterotypes they seem to have enough personality to do it for me, especially that woman and her confidence in the B.O.Ws.

Comment

Wow. Archelon posted, and then we got SIX positive responses in a row. What is this I don't even

Comment

The positive thing for me is that Capcom makes amazing trailers, RE5 did and it did slightly let me down, but with Op RC I know what to expect from games such as Socom and Metal Gear Online, also I am confident William Birkin and Nemesis will make a appearence. fingers crossed for that underground/sewer level

Comment

looks gd but man i know its JUST a game lol but im really not happy about the fact that u can kill leon lol, its pure offensive lol, not that i crying about it lol but i dont kno, i feel weird about that

Comment

Originally posted by Vector View Post
                            Wow. Archelon posted, and then we got SIX positive responses in a row. What is this I don't even
                            People are seeing sense.
                            See you in hell.

Comment

Originally posted by P.I.M.P. View Post
                              looks gd but man i know its JUST a game lol but im really not happy about the fact that u can kill leon lol, its pure offensive lol, not that i crying about it lol but i dont kno, i feel weird about that
                              You could always kill Leon. Or did you not see that 9 minute video back when RE4 was new?

Comment

Working...
                              X