Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'd rather get to kill Ashley "LEON! HELP!" Graham

Comment

I think we shouldn't judge this game based on a few lines from a trailer, remember it has said that this is your chance to change the history of resident evil. So nothing has to make sense, it's just the racoon city incident from a different perspective, who cares that Leon is "the target", shouldn't we just be excited that we get to explore all those old locations and be back where it all went wrong for umbrella

Comment

The line is a bit confusing. Makes it sounds like they were sent there to only kill Leon.

I just assumed that whatever Intel Umbrella has saw him come in from the highway and let the USS team know about making him "The Target".

Either way I'm excited. I'm glad they are going back to Racoon City.

I still wish they would make another Outbreak Game...So many possibility now that technology has advanced.

Comment

After giving it some thought, I have two questions...1) How the hell did they know Leon was going to let alone be in Raccoon at the time. And 2) Why the hell send a special unit in after a single rookie cop??? I mean I'm all for good story lines but this one has like moon sized craters in it.

For Umbrella that would be a huge business risk sending in a highly trained and equipped unit after one person where they have no clue where he is or if he is even still alive. Ah well it's a game after all so no need to over think it. Just seems kinda odd.

Comment

I just hope the entire game isn't all about killing leon.

Comment

Originally posted by QHKing View Post
              The line is a bit confusing. Makes it sounds like they were sent there to only kill Leon.

I just assumed that whatever Intel Umbrella has saw him come in from the highway and let the USS team know about making him "The Target".

Either way I'm excited. I'm glad they are going back to Racoon City.

I still wish they would make another Outbreak Game...So many possibility now that technology has advanced.
              Im hoping it gives you the option like it does in RE3 that effects the story-line.
              You know.
              Those split secnd decisions where the screen turns inverted color and you have two choices.
              Because im not playing this if you HAVE to kill Leon.

Comment

Working...
              X