Barry Confirmed for Resident Evil: The Mercenaries 3D

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Barry Confirmed for Resident Evil: The Mercenaries 3D

It seems Barry Burton has been confirmed for RE The Mercenaries, alongside Popokarimu, a bat-based B.O.W enemy that appears in RE5. Check out the screenshots in the link.

Destructoid

Here's a look at the new gameplay commercial for the title in Japan:
    Last edited by xfactor; 05-18-2011, 02:10 AM.

Hmm, that could indicate that there's a boss survival type of mode. If so, then I'm quite glad, as the bosses were my favorite parts of RE5.

Comment

i hope the wesker fights are in, maybe even nemesis.

Comment

How would the Wesker fights be in when you can play as Wesker?
        Beanovsky Durst - "They are not pervs. They are japanese."

Comment

mmm good point. how about uroboros wesker?

Comment

Hardly surprising to hear Barry is in it since he was in Merc Reunion, but 100% confirmation is always good . . .
            sigpic

Comment

I gess adding a boss to each stage will make the game just alittle more challengeing unless this could just be a boss survival mode but I would be nice to see an old classic boss BOW return like a Tyrant or evan Nemesis. But but knowing Capcom that whould be like them listening to the fans want in Resident Evil which will never happen.

Comment

Brilliant lol, Barry WHOO XD Is he going to be like an unlockable/downloadable character?

St

Comment

Originally posted by Sephiroth View Post
                  I gess adding a boss to each stage will make the game just alittle more challengeing unless this could just be a boss survival mode but I would be nice to see an old classic boss BOW return like a Tyrant or evan Nemesis. But but knowing Capcom that whould be like them listening to the fans want in Resident Evil which will never happen.
                  WOULD LOVE to see Nemesis on here, he'll be such a badass XD. Apart from him, I'd definitely enjoy seeing other bosses, although the ones in RE4 were'nt all that powerful to beat lol. But yeah, Nemesis would be awesome, but I don;t think they can add him in right now, since the games slated for release REAL SOON x3 but hope they add stuff like that as downloadable content

Comment

That just makes me wish more they'd put stages and enemies from older games, but that's asking too much from Capcom.

Comment

well i guess we know where barry is...mein gott tell me im not the only one who got that...

Comment

http://www.gonintendo.com/viewstory.php?id=158647 FFFFFFFFFFUUUUU.. Wow, this is unprecedented laziness.. How hard could it possibly be to import RE4 mercenaries Leon to this game?.. Their answer? Yeah, real cute.. And the prospect of no future characters? Not pleased at all with this. I'm starting to question whether I want this any more..
                        sigpic

Comment

That is... quite possibly the dumbest thing I have ever heard. So, going by his logic, I guess this means Claire and Jill won't be in ORC.

On the other hand, does this mean that Chris, Jill, and Wesker have officially been more overexposed than Leon? Hmmm.
                          Last edited by Archelon; 05-20-2011, 08:00 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Archelon View Post
                            That is... quite possibly the dumbest thing I have ever heard. So, going by his logic, I guess this means Claire and Jill won't be in ORC.
                            Tell me about it.. You were the first person I thought of when I read that. I wanted Leon to be in the game too; I like him. Sorry..

Originally posted by Archelon View Post
                            On the other hand, does this mean that Chris, Jill, and Wesker have officially been more overexposed than Leon? Hmmm.
                            At this point, I would definitely say so..
                            sigpic

Comment

It's not so much that he isn't in the game that bugs me. It's the lame excuse that Kawata gave. Especially since, as I said, going by this logic, anyone who is in Mercs shouldn't be in ORC. Or, taken further, Chris, Jill, and HUNK shouldn't be appearing in Mercs, because they're already in Revelations.

It just boggles my mind that they would leave anyone out of this game, when the whole thing is little more than recycled assets from RE4, RE5, and Darkside Chronicles.
                              Last edited by Archelon; 05-20-2011, 08:41 PM.

Comment

Working...
                              X